Ciel vs Alois

You have known both Alois and Ciel your whole life they were your bffs and they got along around you even though they didn't really like each other but it made you happy to see them getting along but they both had feelings for you they both loved you and both had fantasies about you and you couldn't tell because you never had someone love you before your parents left you and your step family are abusive so you would ether spend the night at Alois's or curls manor and tonight you were at Ciel's but today he seems different
~Your pov~
Ciel seems off when I would talk to him he studded and been super quit I wonder what's on his mind (and then you say to me you made a dumb mis-sorry I couldn't help myself heh) anyway it was bed time so I got into my nightgown as I was sleeping it got super hot well it is summer what was I expecting I took my nightgown leaving me in my f/c bra and panties (btw you guys are like 18 so it's all goood)
~3 person pov~
As y/n was asleep Ciel wanted to see her to be honest he need to take care of his friend and he need a picture but she was in his house so he wanted  jerk off to her sleeping figure when he got in her room he saw her body only in her underwear and he got harder and harder he wanted her no he needed her he quickly tapped her shoulder waking her up "c-Ciel what are you doing in here" she asked startled "Y/n baby let me take you please~" he begged needing her "umm c-c-Ciel I don't know" you said stuttering (like me in a social situation) "please I just want you so bad~" he pleaded as he crawled on top of you your face was reder then Grells hair  "o-ok" you said and he kissed you passionately he licked your bottom lip asking for entrance you accepted he up his wet muscle in your mouth licking all over your  mouth and playing with your tongue his cold hands travelled all over your bear skin as his hands went up he broke the kiss and attacked your neck kissing licking and biting making you moan he kept doing this till he found your sweet spot and abused it you moan louder he's hands go behind your back and unhook your bra leavening you chest exposed to him he licks his little s hungrily he starts to massage them making you moan louder (ok you guys had sex ok I can't finch the lemon because I am very uncomfortable 😣 sorry)
The next morning you woke up cuddling Ciel both your naked body's sweaty from last night it was a one of the best and worst nights of your life you liked Ciel a lot but you also loved Alois what you are you going to do now?
Part 2 coming soon❤️

Again sorry about not putting the rest of the lemon I was uncomfortable and this was requested by PrincessJada240 thank you for your request and I promise everyone I will try to get to your request ❤️
From your host
🌸May