Yaoyorozu's house

~Kirishima's pov~

As I walked into the classroom, I waved hi to Deku, Uraraka, and Iida as I headed towards Sero and Denki.  "Morning guys!" I said enthusiastically, as I slumped my stuff on Sero's desk.  "Hey bro, did you hear about Yaoyorozu's party tonight?" Denki asked, Wait, Yaoyorozu's holding a party?  "No not really..." I say a bit sad, realizing I might not have been invited.  "Its ok Kiri, she only told us this morning, and you just walked in the door!  Good job Denki!" Sero adds, as he jabs Denki in the ribs.  Denki throws up his arms in defence, "Sorry Bro!" Denki apologizes.  "It's ok dude!  Why's the party happening anyway?" I question, perking up.  "It's today.  And since it's Friday, and Yaoyorozu's parents are out, she invited us over to stay the night" Sero says, explaining.  "Cool!  I'm totally in!" I say.

~Third point of view (I think)~

Little did Kirishima and the guys know, that Todoroki was listening to their conversation.  Yes, Todoroki was invited, but he wasn't exactly planning on going.  You see, Todoroki liked Kirishima, and wasn't interested in going to the party if Kiri wasn't going.  "Are you going to the party Todoroki?"  Mina asks, walking up to his desk.  Todoroki thought about it and remembered that Kiri was going.  "Sure" Todoroki responds, as he leans his head on the desk into his crossed arms.

Little did Todoroki know, is that Kirishima liked Todoroki too.

~Kiri's pov again, after school(So SUPriSinG RigHt?)~

I opened the door to my house, and I take off my shoes as I close the door.  "Mom!  Can I go to Yaoyorozu's house for a sleepover?" I shout, as my voice echo's the house.  "Sure!  But do you like her?~" my mom yells cheekily.  "No mom..." I yell back, and I audibly sigh.  I haven't told my mom I'm gay yet.  I'm sure she would except me, but I'm just no ready, you'know?  I head to my room, and pack a small overnight bag.  And I change into a a red flannel and black jeans.

Slinging my overnight bag over my shoulder, and tell my mom that I'm leaving

~At Yaoyorozu's~

I ring the doorbell and Yaoyorozu answers the door.  She invites me in, and I later see that the rest of the class was already here.  "Get in a circle!" Uraraka says, and everyone sits down forming a circle.  Uraraka hands each of us a slip of paper and tells us to write our names on it.  "Yaoyorozu let me pick a game, and I chose 7 minutes in Heaven!  But I am nice, so I changed the game to 20 minutes in heaven!" Uraraka explains, as we place our slips of paper into a hat.  Yaoyorozu takes the hat from Uraraka, and she pouts.  "That's for later, we're gonna play Truth or Dare first!" Yaoyorozu says, placing the hat aside, and joining the circle.  "Who wants to go first?" Yaoyorozu asks, and I get an idea.

(A/n: TAKE THIS YOU WEEBS)