Issac Foster x Reader

It seemed like forever since he got locked up in this dump. All he could think about, other than scaring the crap out of newbie guards, was the promise he made to Rachel. He tried to figure out how to break out, and after thinking "What would Rachel do?" pissed him off he would scare the other inmates to have some fun. To him the plan was simple. Find a weapon, something sharp, and stab his way out! He realized he would never get the chance when some guards randomly dragged him off of the prison yard (away from the inmates he was tormenting) and into a van.

"As soon as I get out of here you ass clowns are dead!" He hissed before the doors were slammed shut. He now sat still handcuffed in a fancy office filled with armed guards. In front of him sat a man with a shitty grin on his face. "Issac Foster! I've heard so much about you, it's nice to finally meet you!" The man exclaimed.

"Cut the shit motherfucker why the hell am I here?!" Issac yelled, getting the attention of the guards. "Everyone calm down!" "Issac I have a proposition for you if you accept you will be granted your freedom." Issac's breath hitched. From what he knew they wanted to sentence him to death. If he could get let out he could fulfill Rachel and his promise that much quicker. Issac's eyes narrowed. "What do you want?"

Issac was taken to a room strewn with pictures and information about a person. "Y/N L/N?" Issac asked. "Yes. They're an old friend of mine, and they must be taken care of." "Oh yeah? You assassinate all your friends or something?" The man laughed. "I've done nothing of the sort, but a few of my friends have met tragic ends..." Issac rolled his eyes. "They're going to be attending a gala tonight, that's where I want it done. You see they've done somethings that have proven to be a threat to me and my business... That's why I need your services." "Look I don't give a fuck about your social life or this Y/N. If I do this I'll be off the hook right?" The man sighed. "Yes Issac, you will be off the hook."

They went over his master plan. From what he understood Issac was to enter from the roof, find the target, and slit their throat. "There won't be much security there, and the jobs of those that are present is to protect you. Not the guests." Issac looked at the man like he was crazy. "Protect me?! If those guards get anywhere near me I'll slit their fucking throats!" Issac screamed. The man sighed. "That reminds me." He said before handing Issac a fancy looking scythe causing Zack to grin. "You'll be needing this."

The gala was taking place in a building with a huge glass roof. Issac now stood at the top of the dome, trying to match the crumpled up picture of you with someone below. "Yknow what, who gives a rats ass where they are?! I'll just kill everyone down there!' He exclaimed with a grin before shattering the glass dome causing panic. He swiftly climbed down to ground level. "You all look like you're having fun, and that pisses me off!" He screamed.

Psychotic laughter and blood-curdling screams were all you heard before the crowd of people around you was slashed to bits. Issac cackled loudly as blood flew through the air. He goes to kill his target, then stops in his tracks. 'Did they look that good in that picture? I guess I wasn't thinking about it...' He thought. Issac quickly changed his expression from confused to annoyed as he trapped you between him and the blade of his scythe.

You tried to ignore your almost violent trembling as you attempted to read the mans face. Anger and maybe confusion? "Y/N L/N..." He mumbled. All thoughts of Rachel melted away with the heat that rose to his cheeks. "Yknow what? You're coming with me until I figure this out!" He said before knocking you out with the shaft of his scythe.

What was the plan now? Issac had no idea. Maybe find someplace to hide away from the cops that were sure to be on his ass soon. All Issac knew was that he needed you with him, for whatever reason. Who knows, maybe you'd figure out all the rest together.