Part 5 The Fight or is it?

(Narrator)
As the Stranger in the IS beings to look around,Squall opens a chat through the unit.

(Squall)
Autumn do you hear me?

(Autumn)
Loud and clear,now what do you
want,I'm trying to find our new recruit here~

(Squall)
Exactly what I wanted to talk about.

(Autumn)
That is?

(Squall)
As you can see our little Madoka,is worried for our little recruit,fufufu~

(Madoka)
Don't get me wrong,that last thing we is a dead body going back to his parents,

(Squall)
As I was saying,go easy on him.

(Autumn)
I can try~

(Squall)
No d-

Ends the chat,and focus on him

(Autumn)
Now where w-

Hears food munching and soda opening sound

(Y/N mind)
(Oh that was loud,okay I got my favorite chips and my soda,all I need to do is wait until she's gone,now what should I eat first,mmm the chips first,*eats a chip* oh so good)

(Autumn mind)
(I was up on a tree,observing him from above,I don't think he noticed me,I was about to strike him,until I saw his face he was so cute*blushes*maybe a little bit more observing wouldn't hurt fufufu~)

(Y/N)
(After I was done eating,I put my trash In my bag and I peaked behind from the tree)Hopefully the IS Is gone*Peaks from tree*oh okay it's go-*doges attack from above*

(Autumn mind)
(Oh my~)

(Y/N)
That was close one

(Autumn)
Well hello~

(Autumn)Well hello~

(Y/N)
O-oh h-hello.

(Autumn)
Well hello there are you lost?

(Y/N)
I think i am,I was sent here by my dad,his name is (F/N).

(Autumn)
Oh yea well,we decided that we were gonna test you a bit~

(Y/N)
O-oh okay like a test?

(Autumn)
Not exactly,more like physical~

(Y/N)
Physical o-ok?

As soon as you get in a fighting position Autumn launches at you, you quickly dodge her attack and roll to the side when you Look up she's already launching at you,You run towards her and slide under her dodging the attack she gets frustrated and thinking how are you dodging her attacks even though you haven't used your IS,As you get back up turning around seeing her getting frustrated.