🐦 1

🐦

Ameerah Dior: Savage 🖤

Real fat bitch give a fuck about a diet.
Big piece of pie 4 5 6 slices !
Chicken with my fries so my tummy getting bigger !
Potatoes on the side so my ass is getting thicker... Rapping while eating on my Popeyes that I got on the way home from work this shit smack on my mama.
"Girl what are you doing? You suppose to be on a diet."My good friend Kelli said putting my food to the side and giving me a salad... Ugh I wanna beat her ass so bad. "How else you going to fix in that dress if you keep eating so unhealthy?"
"You're right but I'm hungry and this salad not going to do shit for my hunger."Pushing the salad away then I grabbed my Popeye's back over to me. She tried throwing my food away and I damn near punch her in the face cause don't play with my food.
"Bitch stay tryna be me
Look it up you beneath me
Man you talking kid shit like your throat full of semen
Why these bitches be scheming
They just mad that they lame
Cause I'm knocking pins off
You just stay in your lane
I ain't never with talking 👄
I don't give conversation
Man I'm touching hoes souls
I call it molestation
I ain't looking for love 💘
No relationships 🙅
Looking for some bomb head
No relation shit
All these hoes whack
Woulda thought they was moles
Cause I bury these hoes
Bitch watch out for that hole!
I ain't fucking with chickens🐔
I pluck them bitches instead
I could fuck with ya head
But that would fuck with ya head
I don't fuck with feds👮
I don't fuck with the oink🐽
All my bitches roll up
And I ain't talking a joint
All these bitches like Shaq
They block with no points
Bitches running they mouth
But popping pussy for cruise
Bitch you was never number one
You just the first to lose!"Kayden had rapped coming downstairs getting a pop-tart outta the pantry with her ear- phones in her ears. Kayden is my half-sister we got the same dad but different mama but we're close, let her stay over here til she get her own and it's coming real soon.
"Ameerah you're getting fat..."Kayden cut her off removing the earphones away and putting it on the table.
"Bitch my sister not fat she's thick, don't hate cause you doesn't have meat on your bones."Kayden took a bite out of her pop-tart in front of her and head back upstairs. She stay in her bedroom laying across the bed on the laptop not bothering nobody, she don't have any friends.
"Man I said that you was getting..."I put my hand up hushing her because I don't wanna hear none of that. "Ohh there's a party that's happening right now and we missing it."
"I been knew that but you can go I'm staying home."Going to get my tub of chocolate chip ice cream out the freezer and my cookies outta the pantry, tonight will be Netflix and chill for me.
"Omg really? You just going to let me go by myself?"Kelli pouted her lips and fluttering her eyes like she always does to get me to go somewhere but it's not going to work today, she tried it tho. She smacked her lips and leaving out the door oh well.

"Got my baby daddy chasing me thru the city for his phone, I'm answering like "hey Sis he busy chasing me right now I'll tell him call you back"Myi'Asia said laughing, she's my crazy ass best friend. She work at the hospital as a nurse, been there for five years now.
"Man I don't know why that nigga got your crazy ass pregnant. Give that nigga back his phone."Laughing at how she looking at me then her baby daddy was knocking on the door, she was trying to hide in the closet.
"Man gimme my phone girl I'm not bout to be chasing you around all day I have shit to do."She slowly came out of the closet handed him the phone and placed a smirk onto her face.

Myi'Asia Rogers

Myi'Asia Rogers

Kayden came downstairs saying hi to Myi'Asia and told me that she's going to meet up with the Realtor about the house she's getting.
"Okay since you got your phone you can go about your business now."She told him and he started mumbling under his breath leaving out the house. I heard him say 'I shouldn't never got this bitch pregnant low enough so she wouldn't hear him which was a good thing. "MeMe so you need to get a boyfriend and get some dick."Looking at her crazy cause I know she didn't just say that shit, Ameerah doesn't need shit but Benjamin Franklin and I don't need to get some dick, just call me the virgin Mary outta the click.
"Nope I'm good."Sipping my drink at the table shuffling up the cards so we
can play Spades ♠️ like we always do whenever we linked up.
"I have the perfect person for you,"she showed me a picture of a dude in her phone and he was ugly and not my type, I can't deal with nobody that has dreads... Them be the biggest hoes on earth. "He's fine ain't he?"
"No he's ugly, I swear you don't have any taste in man. You need to be tryna see about your baby daddy and stop playing with him crazy."Myi'Asia don't really need a nigga she always running them away and she be stuck with a baby without the father around.
"Man fuck that crazy nigga cause he ain't going nowhere when we have a baby."Ohh chile she really think that but she'll learn one of these days that a baby won't keep a nigga.