🐦 2

🐦

Jayden: I want it all, that's why I strive for it

Jayden: I want it all, that's why I strive for it. I know that it's coming, I just hope that I'm alive for it 💯

On some cocky shit I can treat you better than anyone else has ever treated you, that’s why I don’t be tripping when a mf fuck me over cause I'ma good ass person, personality and all & they gone regret that shit at the end of the day ..This goes for friendships and relationships. I run niggas off cause ion let these niggas do me how they do y’all. Jayden Caprice Sutton, don't have the same last name as Ameerah since that's my half sister. My hometown is Houston Texas which I'm currently thinking about going back to visit my mama, we don't have the best mama and daughter kind of relationship like Ameerah have with her mama but I'll never hate my mom at all even if she does get on my nerves at times.
"He don’t eat no vegetables or fruit or nothing green or no sea food."I holler towards my best friend Bryson and his new girlfriend when she ask him what he dislike in food. They both turn to look at me like I had two heads, the girl caught on and gotten an attitude and accusing Bryson in fucking me like ew no.

Bryson and Jamesha

Bryson and Jamesha

"Man gone that's my best friend Jay so of course she'd know that."Bryson told her annoyed looking down at his phone... He invited me to come with him to go on a date with his girl so I can tell him what I think about her and she seem annoying always whining.
"Whatever you still ain't answer my question about fucking her."She rolled her eyes stepping away from him and taking forty dollars outta her bag then threw it on the table as a tip.. Well at least she ain't a broke bitch.
"No, we're not fucking him that's just my best friend boo. Bry I'm getting out of here now."Standing up to my feet stretching before heading outside the restaurant and I can hear Jamesha annoying ass voice arguing with Bry which made him come over to my car.
"Unlock your door so I can get in and drive to your apartment."Yep, ya girl finally got her apartment it's nice as well too... Ameerah told me that she'll be coming to hook me up with the apartment soon so it can feel cozy.
"Boy no didn't you drive your car?"He stuck his hands in the window and had unlock the door before getting inside. He lucky that he's my best friend or I'll been cussing his ass out.
"No, I drove with Jamesha."He look so annoy everytime her name brought up in conversation lol. Didn't answer any questions and drove off to my place, it's Bryson first time at my apartment.

Bryson took off his shoes at the door and took out a bag of weed and a lot of cash throwing it onto the bed where I was sitting at.
"Rolled up, smoke with me."He didn't have to tell me twice I roll up the blunt to perfecto and lit it taking a hit before passing it. It went in rotation til it was down to the third blunt, we ended up going to get snacks and pizza to finish the night together. Somehow this nigga got between my legs and started eating me out, I couldn't stop him cause the shit was marvelously. That head hit different when he kiss yo cat thru the panties and slide the panties to the side.
"Stop... Move away from me!"I moan out as I squirted all over his face. "Stop Bry!"Bryson stood up licking his lips smirking at me then start laughing but honestly I didn't find anything funny at all.
"Whoo ya boy tired, move your ass over unless you wanna cuddle."I got closer to cuddle and we both fell asleep comfortably in bed.

"Pancakes or waffles?"Jayden asked waving the pancakes box and the waffles in Bryson face while he playing on the game he brought over.
"Pancakes, you know that I hate waffles."He paused the game and eyed her then resume the game. Jayden made herself waffles, bacon, eggs and fruit then made Bryson pancakes, sausage, eggs, biscuit and fruit.... They both really don't eat the same.
"So what you got plan for today?" Rubbing her hands together after she ate the last bacon, she gotta head on to work today.
"Shit I planning on staying here with you but Jamesha been blowing up my phone so I'm a see what's going on with her."Jayden rolled her eyes trying to think on why is he still fucking with that bitch but it wasn't her business. Collecting the plates and cups getting ready to head in the kitchen when Bry took it away and went to clean up the kitchen. "Since you made breakfast at least let a nigga clean up the kitchen. And why you looking like that? Want me to eat your pussy again?"He eyed her wiping down the counter and stove making Jayden blushed.
"Hurry up so I can get ready for work now."Jayden ran upstairs not letting him say anything back, she was really feeling Bryson but didn't wanted to tell him then he reject her. She couldn't deal with that hurt if he ever reject her she'd wanna fight. Bryson came up and wrapped her up in his arms telling her that he was leaving now.
"I'm coming back later."Jayden smirked shaking her ponytail as she watched him leave out the door.