Part 1💦💦

Imagine 1:

Our threesome
——————

I took Grayson to my bedroom. He was so hot and muscular. I didn't wanna waste any time. I pushed him on the bed and unbuttoned his jeans. Then he took my shirt off and I pulled my shorts and underwear off as he pulled his jeans off I couldn't stand to wait I pushed him on the bed against the sheets and pulled his underwear off then I saw his dick was hard. I hopped on his dick slowly then I fucked the shit out of him. I was already so wet. The walls of my vagina clenched around his dick while my thighs were shaking cuz his dick felt so good inside my vagina. "Holy shit that feels so fucking good" he said. "Your dick is so big and hard" I said. "I'm gonna cum babe" he said. "Cum all over my pussy babe do it!" I said as he squeezed my boobs then bit my nipple. "Uhhh uhhh" we moaned as we came at the same time. "Holy shit" he said as I rode his dick oozing with cum. I hopped off his dick and said "I'm not done yet". His dick looked so perfect and hard. I wrapped my mouth around his whole dick reaching his ball sack. "Holy shit suck the fuck out of my dick" Grayson said. Then the unexpected happened. Ethan walked in on us. Awkwarddd but.. then Ethan looked at my ass and I could tell he was getting a boner. "Woah sorry" he said. I walked over to him and said "Your dick looks a little hard there Ethan wanna join?". I pulled his shirt towards me and started making out with him. Then he took his nike shorts off and I caressed his dick as I made out with him. He took his underwear off and I slowly made my way down to his dick as I felt his 6 pack. "Holy shit" Ethan said as I started sucking his dick. He was so hot. Then suddenly I felt Graysons dick slide in me from the back. He started fucking me so hard. I could tell I was close to cumming. I walked over to the bed laid back then opened my legs. "My turn" I said. Grayson and Ethan started making out and it made me so fucking wet. Grayson walked over and started giving me head. "Holy shit" I said as I pulled his head in closer. Then he switched with Ethan and put his dick in my mouth then Ethan stuck his dick in me. Holy shit his dick felt good in my pussy. He started jackhammering the fuck out of me. Grayson was massaging my boob as he stroked his dick and began to nut all over my tits. I pulled Ethan in from around his neck and started making out with him. Then he bit my nipple and massaged my boobs again. "I'm gonna cum in you so hard" said Ethan. He lifted me up and carried me over to the wall. He pushed my back against the wall as he fucked me. "I'm gonna squirt all over your dick" I said coming close to cumming. Then I rode his dick so hard. "Oh fuuuuuck I'm gonna cum" Ethan said as he pushed me back onto the bed. He started stroking his dick, but I wanted him to cum in me. With me. So I pulled him by his back and stuck his dick back in me. He started fucking me insanely hard. We moaned together as we both came. I squirted all over his dick. His cum felt so good inside of me. We all laid down together as we tried to catch our breaths. I fell asleep cuz I was so exhausted then I woke up and Grayson was still asleep. He was so perfect and cute. He woke up and we looked in each other's eyes as he leaned in for a kiss. They were both soooo good at sex but, I knew I was in love with Grayson. He was the perfect guy in my eyes. "One more time?" he said as he smirked and bit his lip. "Why the fuck not" I said as I smiled while looking in his eyes.

Stay tuned for Part 2💦😍

Hot threesome with the Dolan Twins💦😍On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara