Ember Moon x Reader

Author's Note: First of all, sorry for the late-ass update. I've been busy with school and other things and didn't really have time for the book. I'm also working on a book based on games and game characters so if y'all play games feel free to request some stories. Hope you guys will enjoy this story!

Ember smiled her signature smirk as she waved "goodbye" to the audience. She took a theatrical bow and she exited the ring, she ducked under the bottom rope and waked up the ramp, her music blared in the background. Ember laughed as she went backstage, her skin slick with sweat but she was content nonetheless. A happy crowd means a happy her. Ember loved her fans and debated whether she should go say hello to them or not. Ultimately, she decided to do it another time.

She had other plans for the night. Ember smiled as she thought about (y/n). Vince had just hired him for management and he worked day in and day out to provide utmost quality.

Ember took a liking to (y/n)'s steeled focus and drive, she found it attractive. On the off chance that they ran into each other, Ember would make small talk and flirt with (y/n).

Tonight, Ember wanted to see him again.

She walked to (y/n)'s office and knocked on the door, after an answer she let herself in.

"Oh, hi Ember. What brings you to my office?"

"Wanted to talk, that's all." Ember replied.

"You always seem to be able to find me. Why so?" (y/n) raised a brow with a curious interest.

Ember walked over to (y/n) and ran her fingers across his jaw. "You interest me... That's all."

"Oh, is that so?" (y/n) leaned towards Ember so his face hovered mere inches from her's. "I believe a girl like you could... Entice any male of your choice. Why choose me? Why would you choose a man who is so... Distant all the time?"

Ember smirked, "You're right. I could probably have any man I wanted." She languidly wrapped her arms around his waist and ran her fingers up his back, "But I guess you just intrigued me more than most."

(y/n) held Ember close, "You seem to trust me a lot, being comfortable staying so close." He chuckled, "If I wanted to fire you, I could at this moment. Right now, right here... Of course I don't want to."

"I suppose you could, (y/n)." Ember paused, "But it seems like you came to trust me too, seeing as you allow me to hold you like so. I'm guessing you enjoy me, don't you?"

(y/n) smiled and tilted her chin up, "I guess so, Ember."

With that, he brought his mouth to hers in a heated kiss. Ember moaned quietly as the two tumbled to the floor, entangled in each other's arms. This was what she desired, this was absolute bliss and infinite pleasure. Ember trailed her kisses down his neck and felt his pulse below her soft lips. The two rolled a few times across the velvet carpet in (y/n)'s work-chamber. Ember ended up on top and she smirked at this. (y/n) grunted and gave a half-hearted struggle.

"Hold still," Ember said to the man below her. (y/n) obeyed and laid motionless like a statue for her. Ember smiled, "Good, I like it when people listen intently." She lifted her hand to (y/n)'s shirt and ripped it open. She proceeded to press her ear to his now exposed chest. She listened intently to his quickened heartbeat and blood flow. Ember pressed a kiss to where his heart would be and scooted off of him. She laid down next to (y/n), smiled sweetly.

"From the drumming in your chest, I think you've come to enjoy me just a little..." Ember reached out to brush a finger over (y/n)'s lips, "So kissable, so alluring..."

(y/n) took Ember's hand and pressed it to his cheek, "I've grown fond of you, Ember... As much as I don't want to admit that I have feelings for anyone." (y/n) grimaced a little which made Ember chuckle.

"Not all relationships are bad though," Ember said as propped her head upon her arm.

"I can't risk these things, you know that. It's so hard being open with others." (y/n) stared at the ceiling and sighed, "If everyone was like you that would make life so much easier... But alas, it would not be." (y/n) stood up and gave Ember a hand.

Ember took it and got up after him, "If you'll have me, I'll be with you, (y/n)." (y/n)'s icy eyes fluttered closed for a moment before he smiled genuinely and opened them again. 

"You are the most fascinating woman I have ever met." (y/n) walked over to his desk and grabbed a stack of papers, "I need to get to work now. See you tomorrow?"

Ember gives a brisk nod, "No problem, (y/n)." She turned on her heels and pulled open the large door to leave the room. She glanced at his torn garments with glee. "And sorry about your shirt. I got caught up in the moment." Ember giggled.

(y/n) smirked, "That's quite alright, I have more." He shook his head with a content smile, "Besides, I didn't exactly dislike the experience."