thank you <3

hi! sorry for being gone for so long...

school got really stressful and i just didn't have time to do anything for a long time. i don't think i will get back into creating covers, but i would like to thank everyone that has requested from me before. 

i discovered my liking for graphic design, even if it wasn't serious and it was just a small hobby. 

i'm going to leave my account up just to remember everything, but as for my youtube channel --

thank you to everyone that subscribed; apparently i have 1000 subs. i created a new channel that i merged with the old one, but i thought it would wipe EVERYTHING, including the sub count. 

however, it merged everything including my videos, playlists, and subs. i privated my videos so i hope it doesn't alarm you when you see random videos of things other than graphics and trailers on my new channel in a few weeks or monthsss under the user "YUNQI". 

i don't want you to think that i bought followers or anything, i just merged my old account. you are welcome to unsub since most of you probably followed for my graphics and trailers, but i won't be posting that anymore. 

thank you for allowing me to discover new hobbies :) 

until next time :) 

- auratics