PROLOGUE

Some scenes are not suitable for readers under eighteen, characters, events and places are all imaginations from the writer's mind. If you wish to proceed, read at your own risk.

Thank you.

---------------------------

Nanginginig ang mga kamay ni ni Heleina habang sinasabon ang kanyang buong katawan. This is the night where she'll surrender her virginity to a stranger---a complete stranger.

First class prostitute kung sila'y tawagin, actually wala naman talaga siyang planong pumasok sa ganitong gawain, but fate is to rude on her.

First namatay ang kaniyang ama, after that all their riches was taken away from the bank, kung saan tamabakan ang kanilang utang. Her father was a gambler, winaldas lahat ng kanilang pera at pati na rin ang kanilang mga properties para sa walang kuwentang pagsusugal.

Second, her mother is in the hospital right now fighting for it's life. Oh crap! Siya na ata ang pinakamalas na tao sa buong mundo, and the hospital demands a big amount of money for her heart transplant.

Fortunately or unluckily she met this gay friend, ito ang tumutlong sa kaniya upang makapsok sa easy money. Kung saan siya ang nagi ng star for the night at dahil fresh at virgin, nagkaroon ng bidding para lang mailabas siya.

Labag man sa kalooban ni Heleina ngunit wala siyang magawa. Kapit sa patalim ikanga.

Kinuha niya ang pulang robang nakasabit, her hands are as cold as ice. Sinipat niya ng tingin ang kanyang sarili sa lie size mirror. Ngumiti siya ng pait at pagkaraan ay napabuntonghininga.

Pinihit niya ang doorknob, at dahan-dahang binuksan ang pintuan ng banyo. She roamed her eyes, looking for him. Yes,--him. Hindi niya kasi alam kung ano ang pangalan nito.

She took one step, then two steps. "Where is he?" She whispered. Until she heard someone playing a melody from a piano.

Ngayon lang niya napansin ang laki ng silid nito. Daig pa ang salas nila sa bahay.

Sinunod niya ang kung saan nangagaling ang matamis na melodiya. Sa malaki nitong silid may isang pintuan rin ito, leadin to another room---it's like a secret room.

Then there, he caught her eyes.

The man who has the highest bid, the man who paid millions just to own her tonight.

She was froze still, she was amazed how his fingers played and ran throught the piano keys. This man, that simply took her breath away, whom she felt no fear even surrendering herself.

Those deep hazel nut set of eyes, those thick eye brose, his nose and his sensual lips that's inviting her to kiss him.

Sunddenly he stopped. Naramadaman kasi nito ang kaniyang presensiya. He took a glance at her and stood up, making his way to her.

He cupped my face with his one hand, while his eyes where all on me. I could feel as if I'm like a candle melting through his fiery eyes. I can see the desire and the hungriness to take me.

I looked away, pero hinawakan niya ang aking baba upang magkatitigan kaming muli. Without saying a word, he crossed the distance between us and claimed my lips.

His lips were warm and sweet, his playful little tongue explored inside her mouth. It was her first kiss and indeed it was the best kiss ever, this man is a good kisser.

No matter what will happen tonight, Heleina knows she will treasure this moment in her heart forever.