A Coffee Toffee

Juvia's POV

Juvia woke up to the faint glow of the sun peeking behind the curtains. She yawned and stretched before giving her 'Gray-sama' toy a hug and skipping over to have a shower.  

'Hmm hm hm hm hm~' Juvia hummed softly. Ten minutes later, a fully dressed Juvia skipped out of her apartment, after head counting all her Gray-sama dolls. She stopped in front of Erza's apartment room and knocked softly. 'Erza-san?' Juvia peeked into the room, and saw a half-dressed Erza, before blushing a brilliant shade of scarlet. On closer inspection, Erza looked a bit groggy and tired, and a bit sick, which was very unusual. 

'Juvia.' 

Erza's voice was hoarse, and slightly croaky. 

'Tell the other's that I am very sick, and will not come to the guild today. Tell them that I do not want them to visit, and if they do, I will personally slice their throats.' 

Juvia sweat dropped, but hurried out, and bounced along to warn her precious Gray-sama and his friends.

------------------------------------------------------

Erza motioned to Jellal, who was hiding under the bed. 'You can come out now, Jellal- She's gone.' A very tired Jellal crawled from under the bed and they resumed what they where doing before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juvia's POV
After Juvia warned her Guild-mates about Erza's strict threat, she bounced along to Lisanna."Can Lisanna-san go to this newly made coffee shop with Juvia?' Juvia asked Lisanna-san politely. 'Sure Juvia!' came the reply.

~~~~~~~~~~AT the Coffee Toffee Cafe ~~~~~~~~~~~~

'So Juvia-san, why did you - Juvia-san, there's a man coming this way!'

'Huh? Is it Juvia's beloved Gray-sama-"JUVIA-CHAN!!!!!!" 

Lyon wrapped his arms around Juvia and gave her a bone-crushing squeeze. 

'Ack... Lyon... too...tight...' Juvia gasped. 'Huh?! Juvia-chan, Please forgive me!' Lyon hurriedly let go, and and looked at the dizzy Juvia. 'Does Juvia-chan need CPR?!' He exclaimed happily, before getting a flustered Juvia shushing him up. 

'Um, Juvia-san, do you know this man?' Lisanna commented, quite confused.  'Ah, a friend of my beloved Juvia-chan's! I am Lyon Vastia, and will never give up on chasing Juvia-chan's love! Oh and I'm part of Lamia Scale.' He rushed the last part hurriedly.  'Juvia-chan, I have to go back to my guild- maybe we can watch a movie one day? I'll always love you Juvia-chan!' Lyon moved to the front door. 'I'll be waiting... Juvia-chan.' as he pushed the door open, and the last of the autumn leaves blew at him, his hair and shirt blowing gracefully in the wind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

'Well..' Lisanna started, but Juvia cut her off immediately.

'Juvia only loves her Gray-sama! Lisanna-san, don't misunderstand! Gray-sama is only Juvi-' Juvia kept on rambling until it was Lisanna's turn to shush her. 

'Juvia-san,' Lisanna started, with a glint in her eye. 'Mira-nee knows a lot of things about love, and- just- why don't you give a go at it?' 

Juvia sat still, eyes wide. Go to the movies with Lyon?  'But Juvia only wants Gray-sama!' she wailed.

Lisanna just smiled. 'Think of it like this, Juvia-san! It's a trip to the movies with a friend, and to gain experience for when you date Gray!'

Juvia sipped her coffee, thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juvia walked back to the Guild to take a job. Lisanna had left with the Thunder Legion for a mission, too. She had no trouble on the job- but when she collected the money and went home, all she thought about was what Lisanna had said. 'Mira-nee knows a lot of things about love, and- just- why don't you give a go at it?' She had meant the movies, right?

'Think of it like this, Juvia-san! It's a trip to the movies with a friend, and to gain experience for when you date Gray!'

'gain experience for when you date Gray!'

'gain experience  for when you date Gray!'

'gain experience for when you date Gray!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juvia's POV

Juvia has decided. 

Juvia will do this- for her Gray-sama.