Balconies are Romantic.

Juvia forced her eyes away from Gray-sama. 'Gray-s-sama... your shirt...' she muttered, blushing a deep shade of red that could even beat Erza's hair colour. Usually Juvia would fawn over the half naked man, but Juvia noticed how annoyed she was when Lyon fawned over her, so that means Gray might feel the same, right?

Gray's POV

'Gray-s-sama... your shirt...' Juvia had muttered, looking away.

Immediately,  a million thoughts flooded my brain. 

She looked away! Is this really Juvia? I mean the one that gushes over me? Does she hate me? What did I do? I-

NO! I don't like her so why should I care?

I looked down, and noted my shirt was missing. 

'U-uh... I can't see it anywhere, so-'

'Juvia sees it at Gray-sama's feet...' The blue haired woman pointed.

Dang it- Dang it-Dang it- Dang it-Dang it- Dang it-Dang it- Dang it-Dang it- Dang it!!!!!!!! I made a complete fool out of myself!

I stopped bashing my head on the wall when I noticed Juvia staring at me curiously.

Hmn.. that's weird... she usually would stop me...

Juvia has to go, belov- uh, ah, Gray-sama!' She gave me quick hug before skipping away.

Juvia's not like herself at all to day... What happened to the clingy water-woman? Ah - never mind. She'll be back to herself soon. I mean- I'm awesome and cool, why wouldn't she like me- 

NO! I-i mean as a friend?

 Suddenly my chest started to hurt. My heart went super fast, and I felt light headed. I glared at the spot where Juvia once was. What's with me? I mean, she's just a girl. A clingy lovestruck girl who is head over heels for me. Maybe she made me sick? Oh NO! What if I got a heart attack from being clung on so much? 

Sigh

Never mind,  I better go back to my apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juvia's POV

Juvia was having a hard time resisting looking at my Gray-sama when he stripped. If Gray-sama accepts Juvia soon, Juvia would have no other girl eyeing him except JUVIA!!!!! As I walked back to my apartment, I was excited. Erza-san said that the builders built the balconies super fast.  Juvia doesn't know why Erza -san  wanted to build a balcony- did she want an easier way to sneak out unnoticed to try find her lover's house? Because Juvia does. 

Daydream.

'Juvia, Juvia, where are you? Her Gray-sama cried. Please come back! JUVIA!!!!'

Juvia steps into the room. 'Gray-sama! Juvia has wandered over the world to try find your house!' 

'Oh Juvia please-

Her daydream was cut short when she reached the Guild doors. How did Juvia get here? Oh well, never mind, it must have been a force of habit.

As Juvia pushed open the guild doors she was in her water body form, ready for any tables and chairs that might come flying. Sure, the guild was fighting again, but nothing hit her. She walked over to Mira and asked for a 'Mira's special'- rice, veggies and Mira's 'Secret ingredient sweet and sour pork'. 

The only thought that entered her mind before leaving was:

Do you see Juvia's efforts, Gray-sama?