4 "Original" Scenario 4

After awhile of putting the pieces in the right spot, but not putting it back to get her exactly, Tony was tired. He remembered he slept in someone else's bed, so he couldn't sleep there...

Tony walked over to a couch and laid down there, staring at the ceiling. "Hey...Anthony..uh...The seats here aren't very comfortable to sleep on." Peter said, "And there's no bed for you to sleep in..but you can sleep in mine...I-if that's cool with you." Tony looked at him.

He stood up and walked with Quill to where the beds were. Peter was in the inner side, closer to the wall, while Tony was on the outside. The bed was pretty small so their backs touched. Tony blushed lightly, but shrugged it off, he hid some of his face under the blankets as he slowly drifted off.

Peter fell asleep before him, but in the middle of the night he woke up. He felt something warm, he didn't know what it was but he wanted to get closer to it. He moved his hands around until he found what the source was, he pulled it closer to him, and smiled. He fell asleep again, this time more comfortable.

Tony shifted in his sleep a bit, but was pretty comfortable.

When it was some time in the morning, Tony woke up, to be met with the smell of cologne and a grey shirt. He looked up and saw a peacefully sleeping Peter. Tony blushed intensely and buried his face back in Peters chest, embarrassed.

After awhile Peter woke up, he looked down and saw that he had his hands wrapped around Tony's waist, and that Tony buried his head in his chest. He saw a dim light of blue.

Peter kept admiring him, he snapped out of his thoughts and let go of Tony's waist; he was clearly embarrassed. He felt arms wrap around his back, it was Tony. He stirred in his sleep.

Peter was close to screaming at how cute he was...After a few more minutes Peter removed Tony's arms around him and woke him up.