Chapter 11

~Alex pov~

I wasn't really sure what to do. Eliza was crying and I was kinda scared to ask cause women are very emotional there for they can get mad very easily.

I saw her sister, who I believe was Peggy, walk outside. She walked up to me and stared me in the eye.

"You're Alexander Hamilton." Was all she said. Then she whispered in my ear, "Our parents got divorced."  I gave her a grateful look. She nodded.

Eliza got herself together. "Sorry, it's just, my parents divorced." I nodded understandingly. Eliza hugged me again. Peggy grinned at us and muttered something under her breath. "Can we go get coffee?" Eliza asked.

"Sure."

~time skip a couple months later cuz lazy author~

Eliza had been really distant lately. She stopped calling me as often and didn't want to meet up anymore. I was getting quit nervous. Had I done something wrong?

I didn't want to ask Eliza cause that could cause more problems, so I asked Peggy.

I put my hood on and walked to the Starbucks she worked at. Peggy was at the counter.

"Peggy. I need to talk to you." I whispered

"Huh, who are you....... Oh wait ALEXANDER!" She yelled. People turned are way. "Order for Alexander. No..... Okay." The people went back to minding there own business.

"I got off in five. We can talked then. Just go take a seat for now." Peggy told me.

"While I'm here can I get a black coffee."

"No."

"Fine." I walked and sat down at a table.

A few minutes later Peggy sat across from me. "What's up?" She asked.

"Eliza has been avoiding me. She won't answer my text or my calls when I see her she leaves as quickly as possible. Did I do something wrong?" I said.

"No, it's not you. It's our parents."

"What happened?"

"Our mom won the custody battle, she doesn't want us staying anywhere near dad so she is forcing us to move to move."

"Where are you moving?"

"Some place in Ohio. I think the city is called Sherwood."

"That's..... Pretty far."

"Yeah, Eliza doesn't want to get closer to you so leaving will be easier."

"Oh, thanks for the help, Peggy." I got up and walked out of the Starbucks. I pulled out my phone.

Yourobedientservent: hey, I heard you are moving

Helpless;): yeah, did Peggy tell you?

Yourobedientservent: uh, yeah, is that why are avoiding me?

Helpless;): yes. I don't want us to get really close and then me leave and then, it's hard.

Yourobedientservent: I get that but, we will be very distant once you leave so maybe we should make the most of the time we have and spend it together.

Helpless;): I guess you are right, wanna meet at Starbucks then go to the park?

Yourobedientservent: sure

"Are things gonna be good?" Peggy asked.

"I think so." She nodded and left. I waited for Eliza who got there ten minutes later.

"Hey." She said, while sliding into the seat across from mine.

"Hi. Wanna get some coffee?"

"Of course." We got our coffee and walked to the park. We talked and laughed about random things.

"So when are you moving?" I asked.

"Wellll... In three days...." She replied nervously.

"WHAT THREE DAYS!"

"Yeah, I know this is soon but, God I don't know."

"I wish you had told me sooner."

"Me too."

We continued to walk. I decided that I had to do something big before she left. And I had the perfect idea.