facts page one: childhood

(fact one: family past.)

Shadow walkers childhood was pretty normal till the age of 6-7 her family began to get abusive . her father would yell and harm her and her siblings and mentally abuse her mother , this caused her to have an unhealthy relationship with her father even though sometimes  he would say hes sorry, she'd just say it was ok and tried to move on with her small little life. after so much of the abuse when she turned 8 she learned to numb herself and ignore what happens around . her mother unlike her father her mother is only mentally abusive but she will hit every once and awhile.

(fact two: school)

shadow walker was pretty good in school some might call her a nerd, although she hated language arts class, but was ok with math, she disliked social studies . but by far she favorite ones were art class and P.e . she didn't have many friends and was bullied a lot, she had to deal with a lot of fake people and it caused her to begin depression at the age of 9. but once she was 10 she was taken out of school to be home schooled.

(fact four: friends)

shadow walker doesn't have any friends really sure she hung out every now and then but barely ever. she has anti-social disorder and anxiety disorder, no one knew about it except her. she grew to be more closed off as she got older .she has delt with being behind by her "friends" and gives them the cold shoulder . the only true friends she has are online and keep her from going insane.

(fact five: hobbies)

shadow walker had many hobbies growing up due to always being in the house barely every getting out due to being home schooled till 4th grade then being taken back into home schooling. her hobbies were: Drawing (this one was her favorite and she was pretty good at it) horse back riding when she could . sneaking out to the forest, sleeping, eating, and hiding.

( A/N: hey everyone I will be uploading more stories and stuff because school is over for me!!! I hope you enjoyed this page. thanks for reading!)

character belongs to : @_anlicka_ <3