NASH PART 2

THE MOMENT YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.....NASH PART 2!!!!

ok ready....go ahead

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Clifff hangerr!!!!!!

Ok ok I'm just kiddding.  vvvv

I softly grunted opening my eyes and saw a pissed of Nash Grier. He stopped and pulled out of me with anger in his eyes.....

"DID I SAY TO TAKE IT OFF!!!!" He yelled. "No" you responded. "Then why did you Miranda?" He said getting close to your face. Your lips and his was centimeters away.  You stared at his lips yearning to kiss then. "Hey gorgeous, did I say to take it off." He now sweetly said licking his lips.

"N-no" you sputtered over you words trying to calm yourself. "Then why did you take it off?" He got over you and gently laid you down kissing your neck as soft as possible. You moaned. You felt his smile on your skin. "I'm happy you took it off," he said lightly biting your neck. "I missed that moan, do it again for me babe" he bit a little harder. He licked over it the blew on it making it cold there. You moaned again.

"Okay lets try this again," he took out a new condom and put it on staring a you the whole time. "Top or bottom?" You asked walking to him. He kissed you squeezing your butt."bottom" he mumble threw the kiss. He laid down on the bed and you cuffed him to the headboard.

~mirandas pov~

I want to tease him idc what he do. I picked up the cock ring without him seeing. So as I hovered over him I position my hands at his member. "Hurry up and go" he moans. "Nope" he pulls me down by my hips and I slid it on. He grunted. "Wtf is that on-" I cut him off bye bouncing up and down causing him to moan. "B-baby take i-it offfff" he moaned throwing his head back. "Nope" I stopped bouncing and grind a little. "Ughhh Miranda please it hurts" he begged. "Nah" I got up and took him in my mouth. I don't know why but it turns me on too. I moaned sending vibrations up his cock. "UGHH take it off!! Before I brake the handcuffs and do it myself!!!" he growls. He had enough you slipped it off and started to ride him again. You did one little grind and he came. He head was held back and breathing hard.

~nash pov~

"OMG NASHH!!!"  I heard Miranda say. "Yeah babe?" I said sitting up still out if breath taking off the condom. "You came inside me!!!" She yelps. "What how?" I held up the condom and saw a rip."OMG!!!" I yelled. All of a sudden sky came in. "Ew Nashy put some clothes on" she giggled."SKYY!!"

I put some sheets over us. "Hi Miranda!!" She yelled getting on the bed. "NO!!!! Get off!" I hid the sex toys. "Umm how did you get here?" "Oh Shawn took me here to visit your new house!!" She giggled. "But I think its hunted." She said putting her hands on her hips. Shawn walks in with a big grin. "Yeah, tell him why you think its hunted." He laughed. "Because all I hear is ugh ugh ugh ugh then UGHHH but I think its ghost because they keep saying your name like NASH MIRANDA NASH MIRANDA!!!!" Miranda blush hiding her face in my chest. Shawn laughed. "Come on lets go so it can get "hunted" again." "SHUT UP WERE COMING DOWN!!!" I yelled. "Ready for a kid?" I smiled at the love of my life. " can't wait! You will be a great dad." she smiled kissing me. "I love you." "I love you too."

AND THATS IT!!!!!

HOPR YOU LIKE IT!!!!

comment , and vote!!!

Check out my other book BROKEN plz

so yeah, if u want a particular person comment who to do next.