Part 2

Hello dear readers!

Come with second shot of this TS before completing of target for my friend shilpi87 but next chapter after completing target.

A/ N vote target 150+ votes and 150+ comments.

If anyone want It's second part.

If not then also tell I will not disturb anyone by this..

At Vidhyapati 's place!

Sujata standing in front of Vidhyapati ji while holding lemon which turns red in blood. She is fully scared.

Vidhyapati : (serious face) I already told that your daughter in law is not normal now. She is in effect of a evil and that evil is your son 's first love who came back to get him. She came to take his soul with her and she will kill your daughter in law too.

Sujata : ( scared) please do something Vidhyapati ji. Please save my children.

Vidhyapati : We have to treat your daughter in law as soon as possible before her inner evil kill her and your son. Bring your daughter in law here tomorrow at night.

Sujata nod yes with scared face. She take his blessings and go from there.

In SwaSan 's Room!

Swara is looking at Sujata shockingly listening her words who is looking at her with scared face.

Swara : ( unbelievable look) Mom what are you saying? This type of things are only superstition. Evil,  Ghost doesn't exit.

Sujata : No beta I am saying correct. Kavita 's evil soul  came back to destroy your and Sanskar 's married life. Whatever you are doing is because of her Buri Nazar. She comes inside you and made you do all things. ( tell everything which she did make her shocked)

She wants to kill you for taking her place and wants to kill Sanskar for taking his soul with her. (Scared) Beta please agree for your treatment.

Swara : ( also little scared listening her but compose) Mom you are worrying without any reason. This type of thing doesn't exit. Evil,  Ghost are human 's own made thoughts. Its superstitions.

Sujata : ( angry) why you are not understanding Swara? You young children why don't understand that this type of thing exit. Kavita died on her marriage day itself. Her desire of marrying Sanskar remained unfulfilled and when anyone die with unfulfilled desires he / she become ghost and till don't get peace till they don't get their unfulfilled desires.

She wants to take Sanskar with him by killing him and wants to kill you for taking her place. ( worried for SwaSan) I am your mother and I am saying everything for your and Sanskar 's betterment only.

Swara understanding her worry for them open mouth to say something but Sujata Interrupted her.

Sujata : ( asked) Do you love Sanskar?

Swara : what are you saying mom? I love Sanskar  more then myself. He is my life.

Sujata : Then ready for your treatment as your both life 's connected with each other. If you love Sanskar then for saving his life become ready for your treatment on my belief. ( joint hand in tears).

Swara : (hold her hand) mom,  please don't join hand in front of me. Mother shouldn't join hand in front of children. If you have belief. I am ready. (Sujata become happy listening her) But mom Sanskar? He will never allow this.

Sujata : I know. He will not let us do this. That's why we will not let anything know to him. We will hide it from him.

Swara : ( not liking the thoughts of hiding) But mom I don't want to hide anything from Sanskar. He doesn't like if I hide anything from him.