💋𝟐𝟖.

"Crazy how the same shit that hurt you, can heal you. . ."
-Starlito💋

Chapter 28:

Ariel

Jarod sat in the upscale booth of his strip club, spread out like a old-skool pimp as a young little piece put on a show before him

Jarod sat in the upscale booth of his strip club, spread out like a old-skool pimp as a young little piece put on a show before him. Even though they worked for him, exotic dancers were his guilty pleasure.

With Kelsey putting in over time at the other club in Harlem, Jarod was up in Queens slacking off mixing business with pleasure as usual. However, this time he actually had a reason to celebrate. The heinous act that he had subjected Antwan to, made him feel vindicated for losing Jamie.

Even with the six months of his passing, the pain had always remained fresh within Jarod, feeling as though if it had happened just yesterday.

Vengeance had taken over his being every since, becoming his burning desire, and now that he had finally served a significant message to the Bowe crew, it was time to get his hands even dirtier. They had crossed the line of morality, even for a street war, and revenge was the only thing on his mind.

This was only the beginning of his wrath. Since they wanted to kill his brother, Jarod returned the favor by pinpointing Ariel's new man, and he wasn't done yet. Getting back at the Bowe crew, but especially August Alsina, was personal to him. He was at the top of his hit-list. It was all within his plan, and everything was slowly working into his favor.

The dancer in front of him climbed on the couch and positioned herself directly over his mouth. Jarod could practically smell her through the fabric of her thong. The mixture of her womanly juices, perfume, and sweat made him groan in anticipation.

With a bowl full of cocaine and expensive bottles of champagne displayed on the table, it was clear that Jarod was on a whole different level. He was down for whatever, living tonight as if it was his last. He was high as a kite with the effects of the top-shelf liquor flowing through his bloodstream, and anybody could get it, which was his motto for tonight.

He slide the stripper's panties to the side and trailed his tongue from the bottom of her slit all the way to her clit and slurped loudly. He was in heaven as he buried his face in her.

"You having fun?" He heard a voice call aloud, his eyes flew open in surprise.

Jarod recognized that sweet, heavy Brooklyn accent from a mile away as his head quickly jerked towards the right, seeing his ex relaxing on the opposite end of the sofa in his VIP booth.

Ariel sat, flawlessly put together on the outside. A black patent leather Prada jumpsuit clung to her flawless body, and black liquid leather cross strap stilettos graced her feet. Her mood didn't match her Manolos, and the rage behind her eyes indicated that she had been sitting there for a while.