Our first adventure

Villagers POV
After I ate breakfast I meet up with Ness and Lucas. "Hey guys!" "Hi Villa!" Lucas says in a soft tone. "O-oh! Hi Villa" Ness said in a nervous tone. "What's wrong with him?" I asked concerned.

" That's what I'd like to know." Lucas said looking at Ness puzzled. "It's nothing ok?!" Ness raises his tone a bit but not quite yelling. "Doesn't sound like nothing, come on Ness were your friends you can tell us anything that's puzzling you." Lucas says holding his left hand looking concerned. Ness still stayed silent. I take his other hand and grip it firmly.

"Please Ness...is it something bad? You're scaring me..." I say looking him with my innocent eyes. Ness sighs as his face looked a little ashamed. "Fine. I'll tell you guys later ok?" We both nod and as soon as we let go of him all of our phones ding, and it's a text from TL. "Meet me outside of Master hand's Office it's important." Lucas reads aloud. "What do you think he means? Are we in trouble?" Lucas asks frightened. "Dang it I knew I shouldn't have reacted to TL's prank!" Ness says face palming himself.

"You should've never made that bet on Ness Villager!" Lucas shouts at me. "YOU DID WHAT?!" Ness says shocked with anger. That's it I've had it! They won't shut up!! Usually I don't shout but they are acting like three year olds! "SHUT UP!!!" I Screamed. They both looked at me with surprise. I've never raised my voice that loud before sound they should be surprised. "Worrying about what we're going there for won't help anyone." I say with a calm voice like I didn't just shriek like a chipmunk. "W-well That is true we should just go see what's up, and whatever happens we'll figure it out right?"Ness says with confidence.

"Yeah!" Lucas agrees. We all head to Master hands office slightly nervous and see TL standing right outside of his office pacing back and forth looking a bit nervous. "TL what are you doing?" Ness asks. " What took you four years?! Hurry up!" TL says as he Sprints into MH's office(Master Hand/it's just easier to say) We all shrug our shoulders, walk in, and sit down in the chairs right across from his desk. Everyone was silent until TL asked.

"So are you to tell them what you told me?" Tl was leaning against wall with his arms crossed. He looked soo cool!! I've always had a crush on him but it's really easy for me to hide it apparently, cause so far no one noticed anything. "What are you Talking about?" I ask with puzzlement on my face.

"Well...Lets just say all of your fights will be put off for next week." Mh said. The look of all our faces went from nervous and worried to surprised and shocked. "Wait So we have the WHOLE week off, why?" Lucas asked. Mh and TL both chuckle and at that point I was dumbfounded. " Because...you guys are going on Boat trip adventure with me!" TL shouted excited. Our jaws dropped to floor in excitement.

"What?! Awesome!" Ness jumped up and said. "Wait is it just the four of us?" Lucas asks. "Hmm....Well since were staying on a boat for a week...I think we've got room for one more person." TL says stopping at bit between words. "Sooo can my brother come with us?" Lucas asks. I look over and see Ness' face flushed red with embarrassment. Wonder what that's about?

Ness's POV
Oh my god. Are you kidding me? A whole week with Claus AND Lucas, on a boat, AT THE SAME TIME?! I'm soo screwed. I don't know which one I like more after the incident with Claus this morning. Well I'll just have to endure it because I don't want to hurt Lucas or Claus. "Hey Ness are you alright? You're face is a bit red." TL asked me. "Y-Yeah I'm just really excited about seeing Claus on the trip!" I say in a nervous tone. "No hold on this isn't the cruise this is an adventure NOT a vacation." Mh says in a serious tone. "Now go pack your things and head to the cafe for lunch!" Mh orders.

As we leave I can feel Lucas's eyes on me but I don't say anything and just keep walking. When we get to our dorm I noticed my stuff is all organized and my clothes are on the bottom half of a bunk bed, and my sheets are a cerulean color. "Who organized my stuff?" When I turn around I see Lucas looking at his feet with a blush on his face. "O-oh thanks Lucas! I like the color you picked for my sheets." I say with a slight blush on my face. "Y-you're w-welcome."

Before we finish packing our stuff I ask Villa a question. "Hey Villa why were you sleeping next to me this morning?" Everyone's eyes are on me, looking at me as if I'm an idiot. Well it makes sense since I brought it up out of nowhere. All of a sudden I feel TL glare at me and burn a hole in the back of my head. What's that about? "Well Einstein if you didn't notice you were sleeping in MY bed, what was I supposed to do sleep on the floor while you have my bed?"  Villager says with some sarcasm in his voice.

I mean he could've just slept in my bed. But then again I guess Lucas was decorating my bed at the time. When we finish packing we head to the cafeteria and get some lunch Master hand Said we could sit together for this one day since we needed to plan things out. Me and Lucas find Claus And introduce him to TL and Villa. "So yeah we're going on a trip for a week and Master hand say that you could come with us as long as we had space" Lucas said with a smile.

Well we're leaving tomorrow so you might want to pack your things tonight and then meet us in the café for breakfast and then will leave" TL explained. "Ok that sounds good i'd love to get to know you all better." Claus said with a cheery smile. God I like his smile.

But I love Lucas's smile. GAHH!!! Why can't I make up my mind!  So when we finish our Lunch we head back to our dorm and play truth or dare. "TL truth or dare." Claus asks. "Dare! I'm not afraid!"TL says with confidence. "You'll eat those words....I dare you Kiss your crush!" Claus said smirking evilly. TL dropped to floor in shame and we all started laughing.

"Shut up! I'll do it ok!" TL shouts with a blush on his face. TL walked over to Villa and gave him a peck on the cheek. Everyone except TL and Villa was bursting with laughter. "I-I'm y-you're crush?" Villa said in complete shock. "Y-Yeah..." TL said looking away from him. At this Point Villa passed out on the floor smiling.

While TL was taking care of Villa Me, Claus, and Lucas Continued playing. "Who's your crush Lucas?" Claus said  with curiosity. "Umm...well you know them.." Lucas said not making eye contact. Claus just shrugged his shoulders. "What about you Claus?" Lucas asked back. "A boy and that's all you need to know."  Claus Said trying to avoid the question. They both turn to me with hope in there eyes and said in unison. 'What about you Ness?' I think it's time I tell them the truth, this is the perfect time! "Well I like two people actually....it's Both of you I like Claus and Lucas.."

I can't even look the both of them right now so I run out the door and to training room. Maybe training will help fight the tears until tomorrow... But I can't let today hold me back tomorrow Because it's my first adventure with my best friends and I don't want to hold anyone back.

A/N
1369 words!!
I've never written this much for a chapter! I just thought since my last three chapters were a bit short I make this one a little bit longer but this was a lot more than I expected it to be! And this is so long I'm gonna have to cut it into at least two or three parts. But don't you love the top picture!! It really captures the word 'adventure'  doesn't it? Welp! Bye😁😁😇