•𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚•

{your POV}

"Come on y/n! It can't be that bad!" Taehyung said and I scoffed. I was currently hiding in my room cause the costumes came in and I felt weird wearing it. " NO! The dress came way shorter then i expected! I look like a whore!" I said and Taehyung chuckles.
"Cause you are." "I will slap the shit out of you-" "Okay Okay, i was kidding. Just let me come in so i can see." He said and i opened the door so he could come in.

"Daymmmmn! Girl you look like a snack!" He said and I blushed. "Even though your gay you still make me blush." I said and he laughs. "How dose it fit?" Jimin says from the other side of your door. "Great! She looks like a sex do- ah! Damn i was kidding!" I cut Taehyung off with a punch.

"Can i come in?" Jimin said and I looked at Taehyung and he nodded. "Yeah!" I yell and as he opens the door jungkook slams it open. "HOLY SHI- YOU LOOK SO PRETTYYYYY!" He runs to me and hugs me. "K-kookie!" I said and he laughs.
'Sometimes I get confused on how he's a top..' i say in my head and he puts me down. "Are you wearing shorts?" Jimin said smirking. "SHUT THE HELL UP- TAEHYUNG WHAT THE HELL!" I said as he lifted up my skirt. "Nope."

"Oi, what's the noise?" Namjoon and yoongi appear in the door way. I freeze and run behind the dresser. "Nothing! What are y'all doing?" I say and they look at me curious.
"Why are you hiding?" Namjoon walks closer and i hesitated. "Don't come over here!" I said and he stops and tilted his head. "Why?" He starts walking again. " cause I'm naked!" I yell and he stops and looks at me like I'm stupid. "I can see your sleeves y/n." He looks over the dresser and he "awws" "your wearing a maid outfit! Wait, yoongi you got one too right?" Namjoon asked and yoongi shakes his head repeatedly. 'Hell no.' He signed.

Namjoon walks over to him and throws him over his shoulder. "We will be tight back!" He said and i could see yoongi banging on his back but it looked like it didn't have no effect.
"We're your cat ears?" Jungkook asked and i tried booking it too the door.
Jimin grabbed me and threw my on the bed. "Not so fast~" He cooed and i threw my head back. "You guys are supposed to be on my side!" I said and Taehyung scoffs. "Well you wouldn't complain if the dress wasn't so short, so maybe next time check the size." He flicks my forehead and I pout and rub it.

"Rude."

"Here we come~" i hear namjoon at the end of the hall. I got up and headed for the dresser. "Oh no you don't!" Taehyung and jungkook throw me back on the bed. Namjoon walks in with a. Yoongi in a cute black and white butler suit. He looks up and blushes. I blushed too just looking at him, "aww you both look so cute!"
(He's basically wearing the same thing as sebastian from black butler)

Yours is just a simple maid outfit with white cat ears,

Namjoon slammed the cat ears on yoongi and you widened your eyes

Namjoon slammed the cat ears on yoongi and you widened your eyes. 'HE LOOKS SO CUTE!' You thought and giggled at his blushing face, "aw you look cute!" I say and he flinched and looked away. He started moving his hands, 'Thanks, you look good too..' he signed and i smile.

"Why thank you min yoongi!"

——-

Sorry to cut this short there will be a part two so don't worry that should come out tonight! (Or tomorrow where ever you live)
And to give you my apologies on making this short, here's captain Levi...as a cop ;)

You would have to watch attack on titan to know who this charter is

You would have to watch attack on titan to know who this charter is. (Bruh he looks so mad yet so sexy ;-;) my mom saw this on my phone and starts saying. "Is that the dude you've been obsessing over? The dude that kills..bigger human?" And i told her i obsess over a lot of men...
So that's how my day went! 😂😂

Dont forget to comment and like!