Ansi's Dream

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Ansi screaked as he bolted from the floor "Where the heck am I?!"

He looked at himself and saw he was attached to strings. He had bolts holding his body parts together. His outfit was droopy, and not the outfit he fell asleep in. 

The area looked like the Stanza but was too blurry to tell if it was it or not. He dusted himself off and continued to look around.

"Where did everyone go? Am I the only one in here?" Ansi began to question. 

He heard creaking and the sound of squidjits, but he just left it alone for now. He grabbed at a book and read what it said, "You are in the dream realm.?" he grabbed another one "This is all a test.?!" 

He grabbed a few more and continued to read the covers, "You do not have to comply... Your fate is controlled by... Yeah, there right behind you?!" Ansi read and immediately looked back.

Behind him was a tall blue glowing human shaped figure. "SHA-WHA!" 

The blue shadow was holding his strings. He/She was tall exaggerated in shapes and portions, seeming to try to intimidate.

"Who are you?!" Ansi shrieked starting to attack the shadow, "Letgo of me!"

"You have no control!" It yelled in a deep Tony-like voice. "Your fate is under control by your own decisions! Until you realize it, it always changes by MY HAND!"

It pulled him into the air, hanging him high. "Please! Let go!" Ansi begged. 

Ansi grabbed a blurry sword hanging up and sliced the shadowy figure. The blue shadow disappeared in a poof of smoke. Dropping Ansi to the floor, sword and strings.

Ansi picked up the book at the base of his head. He read the cover aloud, "It is still lurking, but upon love."

Ansi questioned, "What?" He looked around, he was alone again.