managment under no control

so...... long time no see....okay okay maybe like a month no see, what can i say, school is starting and i was a little busy. ... -_- lets just start this thing. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lutar's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of my dad saying " wake up!", i wake up really upset " what the, today's is Saturday! what the he.!" his serious stare shut me right up. I noticed that everyone was awake except me. " now stand in this land with the others" he said, I stood behind Brian.I looked to him about to whisper a mean joke but realized he was serious too, so was Dylan and Marian could'nt care less. He walked up and down like a solder and looked straight in our eyes, but i had a feeling that he was not looking at us, no he was looking blankly into space... almost hypnotized. he then turned to us and said " I know you know about the secret, that you have powers, and i have decided to teach you how to use it properly." as that was said he thought us one on one how to stand and how to sway to get that perfect shot. but when it was my turn i had nothing to show him. i tried to blast out fire or something but instead blasted out gas, if you know what i'm saying, Guess I was a lost cause because he stopped trying to teach me. All i did was watch. weeks past and i noticed that i could faintly know what people want no... i could hear them. and i was able to control animals, they were like my little animal servants. i did not bother to tell dad cause he got his hand full with the others, and besides i don't want to be no assassin.One day i saw Dylan looking troubled, i listen to the thoughts " Damn why can't I do it, why am i so bad at this! i am supposed to be the eldest!" I decided to help and show him some moves on how to catch bad guys, what? when you hear what bad guys are gonna do and how they hide you should tell it to someone. so I did and like that he was dad's favorite again. a week later was when things became bad. i saw uncle Colin's controlling dad telling him what to do. i realized i had to tell someone not knowing uncle Colin had a companion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-_- don't judge me i tried! i will try making more chapter sooner like every Saturday or something. i will try! i promise! i hope you enjoyed :) don't forget to vote comment and follow ;P