bad boy meets good girl

(Author: so um basically y/n is a high schooler. You have a crush on someone (jimin) but he likes someone else (your frenemie=nancy).)
❤❤❤❤❤❤💘💘💘❤❤❤

It was the start of the school day, y/n went to school pretty early so she went to her favorite place  (the library). When she went there she was alone so its peaceful.

Its was peacful for straight 40 minutes when a lot of students suddenly went in, i can hear that they are laughing, talking and doing other wierd stuff. When  i went out to grab my books for the first class, i saw jimin and nancy (his gf) fighting, i  saw that nancy is crying while nancy is getting mad at him, of course i didnt get near them cuz you didnt want to disturb them.
(Btw all capital is shouting)

Nancy: I SAW YOU WITH ANOTHER GIRL YOU WERE HOLDING HANDS I CANT BELIEVE THIS IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU!!!!!!!!
jimin: I so sorry pls come back!😓8
Nancy: NO IM NOT WERE DONE!!!!!!!
jimin: *crying and sobbing*

      Y/n's pov

I cant believe this *shocked* they are FIGHTING!! Omg i hope they go back together.
*Jimin sees you worried for him* he smirks then he went closer to you.
He pulled me to a corridor were in there is no students
Jimin: hah! your worried for me huh?
Y/n: o...of....OF COURSE NOT!!
jimin: then why is your face worried when you saw us fighting?
Y/n: n..NO......NO IM NOT THAT.....THAT WASN'T ME!!
jimin: i know how can you help*smirks*
Y/n: HOW?!
jimin: you might be surprised😏
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thats it for chapter one
Im sorry for hanging you there but ill make sure to update byeeee😄