Pretending

Ok so um just like what i said im gonna make one or two flashbacks

There might be something wrong with chapter 2 but...
FYI
Y/n has a crush on jimin before but it got lost so she dosent like jimin anymore.

Ok lets move to the story.
❤❤❤💘💘💘💔💔💔❤❤❤

After class y/n decided to put light make-up on cuz she dosent want to look like a weirdo.
(She did that in the girls comfort room of course)
After that when she is fine with the make up, she tied her hair so at least her hair wont look that wierd.
After that she went to the dining hall to wait for jimin, after 1 minute of waiting you saw him walk towards you.

Jimin: hi babe
Y/n: hi ji...i mean babe
Jimin: were you waiting for me?*smirk*
Y/n: *fake smile* of course......i am.
Jimin: what do you wanna eat?
Y/n: *in her head* ugh im getting tired of this, anyways if im gonna do this he wont bully me anymore.
Y/n: oh, anything babe*smile*
Jimin: ok, stay there I'll get you food.

After that jimin's REAL gf glared at you she was kinda jealous so you were pretty happy.

Jimin came with two plates of food and......AND ONE SPOON UGHHHHHH HE WILL FEED ME I'LL CALL MYSELF BABY NOW!!!

Jimin:*kissed you*
Y/n: *kissed him back but he kissed you roughly*
Jimin: i love you babe
Y/n: i.......ummm.....i love you too

After that you let jimin feed you ofcourse that was the plan but the feelings was flooding back again.

(Ok here is the  flashback)

                 *flashback*

You liked jimin soo soo much, you tried to get near him. But every time you do it, he just rejects you and bullies you.
Ofcourse, you got hurt because instead of giving back love, he just gave back those bad words and anything bad. After that, your feelings for faded . But this time its comming back already.

                    *end of flashback*

Before lunch is over jimin pulled you to a corridor where in there is a lot of students, he kissed you roughly, you replied cuz you were in public ofcourse.
After that you said bye to each other cuz its almost start of their classes.
❤❤❤💘💘💘💔💔💔❤❤❤

Oki this is my longest chapter for now

I'll update no worries

Thanks and byeeeeeee

(Edited)