The Prologue

Hey all, WTDLD here, welcome to my first fanfiction, feel free to put constructive criticism here, as it will be very appreciated ^ ^, anyway, let's concentrate on the story here, as of then I'm thoroughly checking things to search for possible improvements that I can do after all.

But hey, welcome to my point of view in doing fanfics.

In the deep halls of "Freddy's Pizzeria of Hell", four rusty, decaying robot-like animals are acting up dully, killing a guard, like it wasn't really anything, the corpse ending up in another animatronics that will never ever see the entirety of the sun ever again.

Almost all the guards they have been after never gotten to the Third Night, and for that, they gave all of them slow painful deaths, Foxy had sharpened his hook on the left metal door, Freddy just stuck to the dark areas and had violently punished the ones who foolishly neglected power, Chica and Bonnie just hung out and creeping about as they looked for them, waiting patiently for their next victim.

Foxy, looking at the group while they gathered, the time being, 5:50AM, ten minutes until their free-roaming modes would switch off for the next few hours, mainly until Midnight, the fox suddenly looking up and starting singing about their hell-like lives, and then discussing.

"We're waiting every night, trying to hope for freedom, is it really worth it? After all the guards we've killed, there's been no difference other than another non-functional animatronic suit filled with a fleshy exoskeleton." Chica sighed at them, thinking for a few seconds as Fazbear spoke up.

"Don't worry, we will be eventually able to leave the place and roam, after all, the place is going to shut eventually and then we could get ourselves clean to not get suspicions from this exoskeleton race." The bear lifted his hat at them, while Chica got embarrassed, Foxy was mentally laughing at Chica's face and Bonnie had been smoking a mechanical cigar with a pizza logo on it.

"There are also many newcomers to play with us when we get out of here, right? After all, we've only been exposed to a small amount compared to the entirety." Bonnie had smoked a cigar where a robotic cigar noise activated, as Bonnie smirked.

"Fo' many years we've been all a'lone, you sur' it will work?" Foxy had been questionably unsure, calculating on the possibilities.

Everyone else looked at Foxy, as Fazbear had been confident that it will work, after all, they are robots, not humans, they can calculate quickly and advanced artificial intelligence after all.

"The problem is to how we get around the fact we're forced to play and be still, it is getting on my nerves, I don't want be known as a pet, but someone with free will, which is why we are orchestrating this plan in the first place." Chica had said, the rest of them nodding as they sat at one of the tables in the "Party Room" or the discussion room that is known to them as.

"Do you think we will learn about new songs instead of the same old ones we've listened too ever since the 90s? I mean, it's been completely boring and it would be nice to see life outside this dump." Bonnie had frowned as they all understood, Fazbear had thought clearly about it, as Foxy had stretched himself and "fixed" his robot bones.

"But wha' if an imposte' takes our booty away again? I mean, jus' because our crew escape' one time doesn't mea' it will not be possible ever again!" He had howled in concern, all four nodded and were angry, and were trying to research a way about detecting things.

"And if that happens, we may end up being left to decay again, and that.." Chica had looked away in sadness, as Foxy sighed and Fazbear comforted her along Bonnie, it was a worry indeed..

"We will need to find a way to get in the office and find the keys, we always got in but the keys were extremely hidden well, prehaps a guard might somehow help us." Foxy had said, surprisingly there was no slurring, as the others nodded and Fazbear proceeded to talk.