Two Interests

The (H/C) girl kicks a rock as she walks down from the Great Hall's entrance, rubbing her arm. She knows she doesn't belong on Berk. She can't think of any way that she'll ever be able to cope with the dragons. (Y/N) sighs and thinks of how much longer she'll be able to hide the truth from everyone. The more people she gets to know here on Berk are just more people she has to keep her big secret from. When Hiccup was with her on her first day and they were walking together, he told her everything that has happened over the years. He told her about the most recent and huge victory over Drago. They saved their whole island because of their dragons. She could never be like them. If they figure out that she's a dragon killer, they'll all hate her, and she'll have no where to go.

       "Looks like you've found a good one." Eret smiles and picks up the rock that she kicked. He puts it in a bag that's held by a strap over his shoulder. She looks up at the buff viking, making eye contact. "Now," he adjusts his strap a little, "I don't think we were properly introduced earlier because of my wee problem with the little ones, my apologies by the way." He dusts himself off a little bit. "But now that's all taken care of, and I'm just gathering some rocks for possible future mishaps." Eret laughs. (Y/N) temporarily forgets what she was thinking about and is more focused on Eret's strange, foreign accent than anything else at the moment.

       "Anyways," He clears his throat, "I am Eret, son of Eret. And you are (Y/N), as I assume from our first meeting in the Great Hall?" He gives her a smile and waits for a response. "You are correct. But, may I compliment your accent? It is almost mesmerizing." She smiles back. "Why thank you, it usually works on the ladies pretty well. But no ladies here have been to my interest... so far." He chuckles and smirks at the girl. "May I compliment your hair? Truly locks of a goddess to my mere mortal eyes."

       "Wow, a true charmer I see." "I try." Eret smirks once again. (Y/N) feels tension between them, but doesn't want to act upon it. She doesn't want to get too close to anyone, plus he's not really her type. "Hiccup told me about you." "Oh did he?" Eret pushes a strand of hair behind his ear. "Mhm. He explained the whole Drago thing to me, told me about a man named Eret who hunted dragons before turning into a Berkian." (Y/N) looks at her nails then up at Eret.

       "I-I uh... I promise I'm a changed man." He frowns and looks down. "Oh trust me, I'm not one to judge." (Y/N) looks down as well. Eret looks up at her, "What does that mean?" (Y/N) freezes for a second. "N-nothing you need to worry about. Just know I'm not judging you, alright?" She looks down as Eret smiles. "Alright (Y/N)." He puts a hand on her shoulder, "It was nice to chat with you, for the short time that it was. But if you'd like to chat for longer, at any time, just come to my hut. It's a little east from here and they'll be a large, red and green dragon hanging around it somewhere." He takes his hand off and smiles. "See you later." The tall viking with the pony-tail walks away.

       (Y/N) watches as he walks away, then looks down at her feet. She closes her eyes and sighs, "Another person lied to." She sulks a little as she starts to walk through the nearest village.

       She gets lost in her own guilty thoughts while walking through all the people and homes, until she realizes she doesn't have Hiccup, or anyone really, by her side. (Y/N) starts to look around suddenly, seeing all of the dragons seeming to be staring only at her. Of course this was just more and more guilt getting to her, but she didn't know that at the time.

       Honest to Thor, she was just glad she hadn't run into a Monstrous Nightmare. She didn't know what would happen if-

       She froze.

       There it was. Staring right into her eyes.

       A huge one of the exact dragon she didn't wish to come across.

       Her instincts were about to kick in. She could feel it in her bones, a funny feeling down her spine.

       The beast snarled at her, and she snarled right back. (Y/N) knelt down in an almost crouching position, looking like she was ready to pounce. She had no weapons on her, nor did she have her fireproof clothing on. But, she was determined to scratch this things eyes out if it made even one move.

       The dragon's eyes squinted at her, (Y/N) took this as threatening. She felt all of her energy build up inside her, and she was getting ready to make her move.

       "HOOKY!" A muffled, male voice says in a high pitch. (Y/N) freezes as a slightly beat-up looking man comes running up with a full-head helmet on, covering his entire head and face. "Where have you been? We need to finish our experiment with the twins!" His muffled voice says angrily to the Nightmare. Suddenly the dragon doesn't look as threatening as before.

       "What are you even doing?!" The guy says before he turns to (Y/N). Something about his voice sounds familiar. There's a pause before she realizes what just happened and quickly scampers back a little.

       "Uh" She clears her throat. "I, uh" "Well hello lady." The viking lifts his helmet to reveal his face.

       It was like a light shone brightly behind him, as if he were the only thing visible. Immediately his bright, baby blue eyes shimmered in the sunlight. Those were the same, gorgeous, blue eyes as the night before.

((Author's Note: OH MY GOSH. It took so long but IT'S HERE. Y'all have been asking for a while. Get a load of these two guys right? Lol here you guys go! Enjoy!))