Morning (Wood)

I slowly opened my eyes and stretched. My hand hit something hard on its way to stretch up and I hummed in confusion, hitting it two more times to guess what it was.

Lost, I looked up and saw Jungkook's face half asleep and giving me a tiny glare.

"Do you mind?" He grumbles.

I squint in confusion ,"Mind what?:

He huffs ,"You've been smacking me in the dick for about a minute now."

I gasp ,"Oh!" I begin laughing ,"Oh shit! I was wondering what the hell that was."

He scoffs ,"How wouldn't you know?"

I blushed ,"Well I don't think I ever put my hands on it, let alone when it was hard."

"Hard..?" He mutters as he shifts his eyes down to his boxers. As the tent comes into view, his face turns crimson red. "Well fuck..."

I blush as well ,"I promise that I didn't mean to hit it..."

He starts sitting up grumbling ,"When men say 'beat their meat', they don't mean it literally. "

I lean over and punch his arm ,"Don't be mean!"

He grabs my fist and pins me down. I gasp as his hot breath fans over my face. "Alexis..." he whispers.

I shiver and look into his eyes, nodding. He takes the hint but instead of grabbing a condom like always, he grabs my hand. His own other hand pulls off his boxers. He brings my hand to his cock and places it lightly.

I take a breath in. This is so... new to me...

He rolls onto his side so that I am on top. Uncertainly, I stroke him lightly and blush profusely. A low chuckle hums in his throat ,"Like this."

His hand covers mine again and wraps it around his smooth pole. He begins moving it up and down slowly and squeezes softly every so often.

We do this for a while before he lets go and moans loudly. "J-Jesus!"

I gasp and stop ,"I-I'm sorry!"

He grabs my hand and puts it on him again ,"D-don't stop!"

My hand immediately begins jerking him off again, quick and rough. He lets out an even louder moan than before and releases all over my hand.

"I have n-never came that fast in my life..." He pants.

Suddenly I am on the bottom and pantless. Jungkook leers at me from above ,"Your turn."

He toys with me, squeezing my thighs, pinching my nub, rubbing up and down my folds. "Hey!" I whine ,"This isn't fair!"

"What do you mean," he pouts before shoving two fingers in. I cry out quietly and grip the bedsheets as he quickens the pace and adds another finger.

I begin panting loudly.

"Let's see..." Jungkook whispers to me ,"How many fingers can you take?"

I gasp as a fourth finger squeezes in. He chuckles and twists them around sending a wave of pleasure through me.

Shit.

"I-I'm close!" I squeal only seconds before cumming all over his hand.

"Damn Jagiya," he teases ,"Next time we should try the whole fist."

He chuckles and helps me out of bed and to the bathroom for our morning shower.

Hey, hi. Sorry that it was short...

DISCLAIMER:
Jungkook and Alexis are kinky bitches, just wait for them to come out of their shells some more. >:)

    ❤- Author-nim