3. Lied

Your POV:

"The answer is..."

I paused just to tease him more. He leaned forward to listen carefully to what I'm saying. But I said, "No!" And smirked. He sighed leaning back and took something from his pocket and put it on the table. I looked at it and realized that it's a gun.

"If you're done playing with me... Can I ask you some questions, Seong-cho's girlfriend?"

"Oh... Do you think I'll be afraid seeing your gun?"

"Who said that? You're Seong-cho's girlfriend and it's usual for you to see guns and dead bodies"

I rolled my eyes at him and sighed.

"I'm not that guy's girlfriend. I'm just doing the job you should do..."

"What do you mean by doing my job?"

"You need to know what the other officers did when I came to complain on Seong-cho about kidnapping my friend's boyfriend and killing him."

I started to tear up a little in front of him. His eyes softened when he saw my tears which are about to fall. He cleared his troat and asked,

"What did they do?"

"They said that they'll help but they didn't do anything and said that we didn't even complain. It's been weeks, months and year but they never helped us. So I decided that I, myself, gonna deal with this case. You can assume whatever you wanted that I'm his girlfriend or whatever. I'm a journalist and I'm going to know what happened to my friend's boyfriend."

I said with full confidence but I know I lied. He too can understand maybe that he asked,

"You think that I'm going to trust you? You might be lying because how you acted before you told me this."

Great Sir. You're surely are a police officer. I secretly smirked at his intelligence.

"Sure, Sir. I told you what you wanted to know. If you trust me or not is not my problem at all. I don't care and I'm leaving."

I stood up to leave but stopped and secrectly smirked again when he asked, "How can you say he's the one who killed your friend's boyfriend?"

I turned on my heels to him and said, "I have evidence, Sir."

"What is it?"

"I don't trust you fully either, Sir."

"Why?"

"After what your co-officers did about the case, I don't... Sir"

I turned away from him away and walked to where I parked my car when I stalked the mafia leader.

It took me a half an hour walk. Oh god... Walking is so tiring. I sat in my car looking at the pics I took with my camera. While I started driving back home I remembered what happened with the police officer. Not bad huh?!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey my butterflies I'm sorry that I'm busy that I didn't published for months. School started so I'm kinda stressed and exhausted. Will update on every holiday from now on. I'll try my best. Encourage me please.

Okay bye! The chapter is short by the way.

- TJ, the author.