Chapter 5

Once to the DD/lg mall I got Izzy out of her car seat, she was a bit cranky as she had fell asleep, plus she was in a little pain from her ribs and head

Once to the DD/lg mall I got Izzy out of her car seat, she was a bit cranky as she had fell asleep, plus she was in a little pain from her ribs and head. I tried to calm her but she starts having a mini fit and starts banging her head on my shoulder. "Izzy hunny stop, stop that please, babygirl please stop" I tried to say calmly as I'm trying to hold her back some so she doesn't hit her head. When she doesn't settle down I do the next best thing. I give her a spank to her butt.

A mixture of shock and comfort came over me when Lex gave my butt a spank

A mixture of shock and comfort came over me when Lex gave my butt a spank. I relaxed in his arms and laid my head down on him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Good girl" he said Clark met up with us with a stroller and Lex put me in it. I started to fuss again but once the stroller was going I was calm again. We passed by many stores and many people, Littles with their caregivers. We head down to the first floor and into a buffet restaurant was, big metal things that held many different foods were all over. They had things like pizza, wings, steak, ribs, speggiti, and more. My belly began to make noises and my mouth began to water, I didn't understand what I was feeling which scared me. "Daddy!" I cried out. Lex quickly moved so he was down in front of me. "What's wrong? What?" He asked panniced as he looked over me to make sure I was okay. "My belly makes noises and my mouth all watery" I explained Clark chuckled while Lex rubbed his face with both of his hands. "That means your hungry, and that the food looks good" he explained. I smiled and blushed "oh" I said he stands and pushes the stroller to a counter " 2 Adults and 1 little, 3 buffet, booth and high chair" Lex said in a tone I didn't quite get, but the lady got it, the lady nodded and then she typed on some machine quickly never looking up, she then snapped her fingers and a boy came running over. "Yes Mistress?" He asked "2 Adults, 1 little, booth, high chair" she said to the boy. "Yes Mistress, please follow me" he said to us never making eye contact. We were showed to our booth, Daddy Lex got me out of my stroller and took my hand. "Let's go get some food" he said Clark followed behind us as we walked to a place with plates. Lex hands me one, "listen to your body, if you see a food that makes your mouth water get it, if you see a food that makes you belly feel not good then don't get it" he said I smiled and nodded. He gave me a look but I didn't know why. I followed what he does and use these long metal things to get food. As I grabbed food Clark told me what each one was. I had chicken, cottage cheese, pizza, corn on the cob, and fake crab meat wrapped in bacon. I then came across a food called banana's and I got no feelings. "Daddy?" I called out "yes babygirl?" He asked "I don't get any feelings with these" I said pointing at them. "Hmm... Maybe you've never had one" he said he then put a few on my plate. Once we had our food we went back to our table and I was placed in a high chair. I started to scarf my food down fast. "Slow down kiddo" lex said I did as I was told. I started to feel itchy and Sicky. "Daddy.. I no feel good" I said "holy crap hives" Clark said he quickly stood and picked me up quickly and began running with me to a nurse's station. Lex ran behind us. Both daddy's held my hands as I got a huge shot in the leg. It made me cry. They said I had an allergic reaction to something I ate. After that daddy lex carried me around as we shopped.
**************
698 words