That dark figure

I finally went to sleep and when I got to the scary dream I can't remember exactly where I was but I just remember me opening the curtains and seeing the car in front of the house, and it wasn't usually there so I was very confused, and then I started to see this dark figure, he was just all black and he had really sharp teeth and white eyes that looked straight at you, I closed the curtains, and then I think it was the next day, I was sitting in the living room and then I saw a figure in the curtains, it looked like it was inside my house, I don't know why but I opened the curtains to confront that figure, and it was just my father, holding my brother, so I sighed in relief, and for some reason my dad teleported away he just completely disappeared I don't know why, he appeared on the couch, so I opened the curtains again and..

I saw that figure again..

He was crawling towards my house, he looked so scary it felt so real and fake at the same time, and that scared me enough to scream, and when he heard me he ran away, I was so scared it felt like a was controlling the dream and then again I wasn't ,I told my mother "mom, please, help me, I'm scared.." "no." She said, and then it was nighttime we were going somewhere to eat i think, and then i remember seeing that dark figure,

Again...

Then i finally woke myself up, and was paralyzed, I couldn't move I was to scared to even move, I was sweating I was heating up I couldn't get out of my bed, I was just thinking about that dream it was, the most scariest dream I've ever had in my entire life...

When I managed to get up I looked outside my window and saw no figure, because you know it's not real, anyways, now I'm writing this story, I hope you guys enjoyed it!

(No ones gonna read it anyway soo( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)