At Your Service Pt. 2 (Dean x Reader)

The long walk back to your former campsite nearly killed you, but it helped ground you more in reality.

It was dead.

It was finally dead. But you, you were all alone now.

For months your only companion was tracking down this creature. Day and night you researched, hiked and climbed in training.

And now that it was finally over, you found yourself how you knew you would be eventually.

All alone.

Once you all made it back to your camp you turned to face the boys.

"Thank you, for your help" you told them sincerely, steeling yourself for another goodbye. "I don't know what I'd have done without your help."

Sam smiled at you, while Dean nodded and looked at Sam, whispering to him.

Sam nodded to him and Dean cleared his throat.

"Why don't we give you a ride back to town (Y/N)? It's the least we can do." He offered quietly.

You thought about protesting, but then thought better of it.

"Yeah, I'd really appreciate that. Thank you," you told him exhaustedly.

He smiled softly at you: "No problem."

And so you all walked the next 10 yards to their car, which you discovered was a gorgeous black Chevy Impala.

You climbed in the back and watched the boys get in, never more grateful to be interrupted on a hunt.

As Dean drove away from the woods that night, you laid across the backseat and let yourself drift off into a much needed sleep.
.......................................

You opened your eyes to find yourself still in the backseat of the Impala.

You jumped when you noticed that there was another person in the back with you. But you grimaced as he turned and you realized who it was.

That man, that same man who had followed you all your life was back once again.

He never did anything harmful, and if you were quite honest with yourself, he was actually very nice.

"Well isn't this a turn of events (Y/N)?" he asked with a grin, gesturing with his head to the boys in the front seat. Who were blissfully unaware of your visitor.

"What do you mean?" You asked quizzically.

"Sure they saved your life, but that's not what I mean. I mean you've run into the Winchesters, and I don't know if you know this, but they're bad news in the hunter world," he told you matter of factly.

You shrugged.

"Yeah, I've heard. But so am I," you countered. "You know that no one wants to be partners with me anymore."

He frowned and looked almost... sympathetic.

"That might be true. But that's not why I'm here. I'm here because if you stay with them, you're going to find yourself in dire straits in the near future," he told you solemnly.

"Stay with them?" you asked quietly. "They just offered me a ride back to town."

The man just shook his head and laughed, looking to the boys in the front.

You looked also and saw that in the rear view mirror, Dean looked up into the mirror to see that you were sleeping peacefully.

And he smiled.

"Just trust me (Y/N), for at least once in all your life. If you stay with them, your life will change forever."

He turned almost guiltily, to the side.

"Of that I am certain."

You looked at him, wondering why he over and over again appeared to give you life advice, but had never actually helped you.

You pondered his warning, remembering the deep set wariness in his eyes. The most concerned he'd ever been, actually.

And then you remembered the way that Dean and Sam had selflessly offered to help you. And also the way that Dean had been looking at you, almost the whole night.

In your head, you knew he was right.

But your heart just knew, that you if you took this chance, it would be the most adventure you could've ever asked for.

"I'll see what happens," you told the man, turning to face him.

He sighed heavily and pulled a lollipop from his pocket, unwrapping it and popping it in his mouth.

"I knew you'd say that," he replied. "Just remember what I told you."

You nodded and he handed you another lollipop.

"One for the road?" he asked you with a smile.

You chuckled quietly and took it from him, and before you could say anything, he was gone.
..........................................

"(Y/N)!" Dean called from the front seat. "We've made it back to town."

You opened your eyes to find yourself just where you had been hours ago. In front of you, you could see a hotel. Sam was out, getting room keys apparently.

"Thanks Dean," you told him, yawning. "I guess this is where we part ways."

He swallowed and looked around a minute before facing you again.

"Listen (Y/N), Sam and I have talked about it, and we want to offer you to come with us."

You opened your mouth to protest but he cut you off.

"Before you say anything, I know that you can take care of your self. But we could always use another great hunter in our little pack," he told you sincerely.

"Besides," he added with a grin. "You ain't got nothing better to do than hang around with A+ hunters like us. So you'll come with us, right?"

The mans words rang in your ears.

"If you go with them, your life will change forever."

You smiled at Dean and shook your head.

"I suppose you can count me in."
..............................................

Sooooo what'd you think of part two? I'm going to continue the story, because I love it a lot lmao. Tell me what you think in the comments. Carry on my wayward readers. Love, TheAvenged.

 Love, TheAvenged