014

( you were made for me, you're my ecstasy )

chapter fourteen !

VINCENT LIKED GETTING DRUNK A FAIR AMOUNT

VINCENT LIKED GETTING DRUNK A FAIR AMOUNT. He'd done it a few times back during school, sit under the bleachers with a few others and chug down a bottle of bitter tasting beer. He liked how gross it tasted, liked the way it burned as it made its way down his throat.

He was a lightweight. Despite all the years of him getting so drunk it hurt his head, he would get drunk after only a few shots. He didn't know if he hated the fact that he could get intoxicated so easily, or if he liked it. Perhaps it was a good thing, for it was so much easier to feel something.

Despite their plans, Five and Vincent didn't end up getting drunk immediately.

Five parked the van somewhere by the man who makes prosthetics car, gesturing for Vincent to get out of the car with him but stay a ways away. He did so, standing close by and watching as Five teleported into the car and threatened the man with a knife.

He paused at the end, gesturing for Vincent to make his way into the car, sitting in the backseat with a grin on his lips at the surprised expression of the man. "H-him too?" He asked, eyes wide.

"Yes, he's coming too. It's a package deal, Lance. Don't like it, die." Five spoke simply, shrugging his shoulders. Lance shook his head quickly, starting the car and beginning to drive towards the lab. "The eye could have been bought already. He was bullshitting us." Five explained to Vincent, who simply laughed.

Vincent didn't care much about these things. He was only here because Five dragged him into it. He missed his orange juice that was most likely getting warm in the van.

The drive took quite a while, and once they got to the lab it was seemingly too late. It was on fire, smoke fuming from it. Vincent rolled his eyes when Five ran out of the car, getting out as well and walking over right when there was a small explosion, Five falling to the ground. "You dumbass." Vincent mumbled under his breath, kneeling beside Five. "You okay, you stupid fuck?" He asked with a chuckle.

Five sat up slowly, looking at the building rather than Vincent. "I'm fine. Don't worry about it." He spoke, distracted by the building. He huffed a bit, licking his lips. "Okay, we're getting drunk for real this time." He spoke before grabbing Vincent's hand, teleporting with him to the alleyway he'd left Dolores and his bottle of vodka in.

It was fast paced, a blur.

And now Vincent didn't know where Five had found his alcohol. He wasn't aware how Five had gotten a huge bottle of vodka, but he supposed he stole it from one of his late father's cabinets.

And Five wanted to get drunk. Vincent knew of the boys drinking problem, but still agreed because he too needed to get fucked up. So here they were, sitting in an alleyway with their legs crossed, right across from one another.