Fate of Gigan

He couldn't feel anything, he was no where, but he had been somewhere, where was he, he did not no. All he remembered was a ball of fire hitting his chest and knocking him down. Suddenly, a figure appeared over him, it looked like a girl. She started shaking him, but he did not notice, his vision was blurry and he could not sense anything, he was dead. Then, the girl raised her hand, and slapped him across the face. The slap seemed to jumpstart his hearing, he could hear a muffled voice saying "Godzilla!" Over and over again. She slapped him again, this one jumpstarted his feeling, as the slap hurt like hell, then the final slap did it. His eyes opened and she was kneeling over him, with teary eyes, covered with cloth and cotton and wings on her back. "Please...Get up!" It was Mothra, she was trying so desperately to get Godzilla up, she didn't notice the monster sneeking up on her in the middle of the battle. "Move!" Godzilla yelled, as he pushed her to the side and blasted the monster with his atomic breath, the breath didnt do much but move them back a few feet. In the smoke of the blast, stood a man, clad in golden armour, with Dragon heads for fists, and two huge golden wings. "You just couldn't do it could you, you couldn't lay down and die. You will die by the hands of me, KING GHIDORAH!" Fire burned in his fists as he threw two more fireballs at Godzilla. He quickly dodged the attacks and retreated. He took a second to look around the battlefield. Mothra was engaging Battra midair, Gigan was slashing at Zilla with his hooks, Megalon was moving to support Gigan, as well as Rodan was moving to support Mothra. Angurius was tearing at Biollantes vines as she attempted to subdue him. king Caeser was moving to engage Mecha-Godzilla, but was cut off by Destoroyah, Ebirah was providing naval support by splashing huge waves of water on the enemy. It was an all-out war, one that he would win. He turned around to see Ghidorah flying at him full speed, he had a murderous look of intent in his eyes. He touched down and grabbed Godzilla by the collar, he held him over his head. "Did you really think you could win, This is my world now, you just live in it." Godzilla stared him in the eyes and suddenly, his eyes turned Blue, his mouth opened, and outcame atomic fire. Ghidorah was blinded and had to drop Godzilla, an opportunity he took to dropkick him into a building. Destroyah landed next to him, being thrown into the air by King Caesar, he looked over at Ghidorah and said "Sir, the battle is lost, I recommend a full retreat!" Ghidorah dawned a look of disappointment, he then yelled "All monsters, retreat back to the ship" Battra, suspended in midair, looked at Mothra, and said "Goodbye, Sister" and creating a bright light, blinding Mothra, he stood watching as she fell to the ground. Godzilla and his allies regrouped as the enemy fled. "Everyone accounted for?" He asked. Zilla quickly counted heads and replied "Yes, everyone is here, sir!" Suddenly, they all heard a buzz saw like noise comming from behind them. Gigan burst out of the rubble of a skyscraper, buzz saw spinning, his face had a war like look, until he saw that his ship was leaving. He then yelled out "COWARDS, COME BACK AND FIGHT" Godzilla looked at him with hate in his eyes and said threateningly "Plus one" Gigan eyed up his enemies and whispered to himself "Shit". His red visor suddenly lit up as multiple laser beams left it, creating a red flashbang effect as he began to fly away. Godzilla, recovering commanded "Mothra, Rodan!". They both gave chase. Rodan looked to Mothra and said "MOTHRA, WEB HIM UP!". "GOT IT!" She replied as webbing shot out of her arms, Gigans wings were then strapped to his body, not being able to move. He began to fall. Rodan and Mothra changed their angle to meet his trajectory. He crashed into a building, and let out a bellowing yell. Rodan and Mothra touched down and walked to him, there was Gigan, sat up against a wall, whimpering and wheezing. His wings fell off as well as one of his arms. Mothra pulled out a knife and moved in to finish the job, but Rodan held his arm out infront of her. "He crashed into a nuclear reactor, let the radiation kill him" Mothra looked at him with fear as she tried to imagine the slow and agonizing death, but she complied and they both flew away. As they left, Mothra looked back at Gigan, his visor was cracked, revealing a red eye. He held his arm out, as his vision began to black out, and then, it was over....