Colosseum

I was sentenced to death becouse of something I didn't even do, but well there is no helping it I guess. I am going to die in the colosseum tomorrow morning, and I just hope my death doesn't end up to painful.

I was woken up this morning to be brought to the place my sentence will be carried out.

It is a rainy day, what made me chuckle about the fact that the weather fit so perfectly to my mood.

Right now I'm sitting in a cell and wait for someone to get me so I can finally be this over with.

Finally someone came to bring me in the arena, but before I was let in I was given both sword and shield.

I'm now standing in the middle of the colosseum. It's still raining and I'm just looking into the sky with closed eyes and wait for something to happen while I enjoy the feeling of rain drops on my face.

A gate opens what makes me move my gaze to the direction of it, lightly startled by the sound it made. Out of the now open gate walkes something, I've never seen anything like it before.

I could just stare at the Monster that has walked out into the open. Most of it looked human except for the claws that are there hands and feat who are a coated with red-brown scales. And not to forget the gigantic wings who decorated its back, which looked to be in a pretty bad shape. Suddenly a tail swayed into few who was also covered in the scales. But the thing that caught my eye was the old looking leather collar around there neck.

Short after my eye got caught by the collar I realized what it meant. This thing this Monster was a slave.

After the Monster entered the arena it too looked in the sky like I did before also enjoying the feeling of the rain drops on there skin.

Suddenly the creature stopped looking into the sky and started walking towards me. I didn't dare to move and let the Monster come closer while locking into there empty eyes.

Without thinking I threw my sword away while taking a step back away from the creature that was still closing in on me, short after the sword the shield followed. After taking another few steps back I fell to my knees and lifted my hands in the air while lowering my head to the ground.

The Monster, pretty confused abaut what I was doing, came closer to me but still far enough, looked at me for a short moment befor retreating with out a second glance towards me.

And that is how I survived my death sentence, and I'm still thankful to the enslaved Monster who showed me mercy that day.