Whos that ?

-Hey guys this is my first wattpad story I am writing this story on true events this has actually happened and your going to hear it from my point of view well sort of

-I have wrote many story's before this on episode my username is
FOLLOW4FOLLOW and you can check out my story's on there too thank you for checking out my story love you guys x
________________________________

Boyfriend: Your going to have to choose me or him i love you and you mean the world to me but if you love him I will be happy for you both just choose me or him.
Millie: What do you want me to say ? I love you and you mean the world to be but I care about Calan too I'm not sure if it's a friend way or not I need to be sure ..
Boyfriend: Please Millie I can't be dragged around anymore this relationship like is isn't helping neither of us it's breaking us arguing all the time and ignoring each other ..
Millie: I'm sorry for all of this I know I have to choose sooner or later I can't leave you I'm sorry... I choose

Woah woah woah woah.
Let's skip back why don't we my name is Millie. and I have a boyfriend called Kim back to the start.

It was my last day in the UK before I leave for Mexico and me and Kim were spending the day together laying side by side looking up at the clouds.
Kim: Promise you won't forget me and you will send me pics of how much fun your having?
Millie: Promise .
Kim: Do you have to go we just got close again..
Millie: You know I have to its my cousins wedding and I'm bridesmaid and I will be able to call you every night ok I should have WiFi there in the hotel.
Kim: Ok..

                           The Next Day

Millie: Can you let go now Kim I need to go or I will miss my flight..
Kim: What if I don't want to let you go what if I don't want you to leave me.
Kim Hugged me tight keeping me close to his chest with his heart beating out of his chest looking down at me straight into my eyes I go on my tiptoes and give him a peck on his cheek as a tear almost escapes my eyes. while his hair hangs in his eyes and his eyes sparkle while he smiles. Not crying are you?
Millie No just going to miss you I Took his hand and gave it a little squeeze and smiled you can let go now.. I'll be back before you know it and you won't miss me. I love you smiling she let's go and slowly trails away from Kim to her family as she hears him whisper underneath his breath "I love you missing you already."
Millie's Mum: Got everything ?
Millie: Yes everything is packed.
Millie's Mum: Said GoodBye to him yet?
Millie's eyes slowly wonder around the airport and her eyes stop on someone who she didn't recognise with her cousin a young boy with dark brown hair and dark eyes with a huge smile on his face while he gossips to my cousin about my family.
Millie: Mum who's that?
Millie's Mum: Thats Lucy's friends son maybe you should talk to him and make friends?
Millie: I don't think we have time maybe in Mexico Mum we will see.

                 A couple of days later

I lay on my sun bed with sunglasses and my hair under a had wavy from the sea the day before with my nose in a book for a change I slowly look up with two dripping wet figures standing before me one being my cousin Konrad and the other being his friend with his white smile and his rosey cheeks with his hair hanging in his face wet with red trunks.
I had to admit what ever this boys name was or whoever he is he was pretty cute and I know I shouldn't be saying this but I had this sudden urge to go and talk to him so I followed it.
I slowly creeped off my sun bed and sat by the edge of the pool and slid in slowly walking towards the boys.
Millie: hey Konrad who's this?
Konrad: hey Mill is Calan.
Calan: Hi
Konrad: We have known each other since we were 3 I don't think either of you have met.
At this point Calan's eyes were following my every move staring into my soul he looked even cuter up close with his hair in his eyes and a black New York cap on his head I flushed red with his eyes eyeing me up and down wondering what he was thinking in that mind of his.
Konrad: we were just talking about going in the big pool want to come we ? We don't want to stay in the small pool with all kids around us why don't we explore or something ?
Millie and Cerys: sure we don't mind.
The boys both led the way while Millie and Cerys talked she said that she saw the way he looked at Millie and we would be a cute couple I didn't think so in my opinion I didn't even know him I thought he looked like the type of boy to get a lot of girls if he wanted to or maybe he did I wouldn't know .

                  More alike than we seem?

I have been speaking to Calum for about half a hour about complete nonsense but we have been having fun talking and splashing in the pool at each other.
Maybe he's not so bad I mean I don't know him yet I guess I should get to know him better sooner than later .
Millie: Calum what's your favourite colour?
Calan: I think blue.
Millie: Anything else like favourite place?
Calan: probably my bedroom it's my own space where I can go on my PS4.
and my name is unusual and it's Calan.
Millie: Okay Calan sorry lol you should have said Earlier I have been saying your name wrong I think I'll call you Cal.

In that moment I brushed past him and electric went threw me like a current when my shoulder touched his chest that was warm and he felt really strong for a split second as I walked past I flushed with embarrassment gathering words that wouldn't quite form to one sentence while my cheeks were bright red.
Millie: Sorry I didn't mean to stand so close to you ..
Calan: it's ok good to meet you..
________________________________

Authors Note

-Hey guys thank you for reading this chapter you guys are all amazing you can contact me on Instagram @follow4followepisode for any feedback remember this is my first time writing on wattpad thank you for sticking around.

-As this is the first chapter this will be a bit short others will be a little bit longer this is 1,265 words long I am just settling on how to present my story and explaining who my characters are in detail and explaining what is going on.

Konrad- Millie's cousin
Cerys-Millie's cousin (Konrad's auntie)
Calan-Millie's cousin's friend
Millie-Main Character

-Hope that helped if you are lost or confused to who the characters are enjoy the story's that are yet to come there are going to be many more characters yet to come.
Hope you enjoyed
And make sure to write fan mail about what you think thank you guys!