Smashed glass

Authors note: this chapter might be a little bit longer than the last one and won't be one of the longest chapters I am yet to post thank you for reading! I post romantic story's to think about I love romance it is like true love and I think I have found that.
____________________________

It's my cousins birthday and me and Calan sit next to each other as making our own inside jokes as his leg strokes past mine time to time we Sing happy birthday and rejecter a smile or two towards each other it was a good night thanks to everyone there.

4 days later....

Me and Calan were getting close there was no denying it but each day I would sit by the fountain for WiFi and wait for Kim's messages to load... almost tears falling down my face

Calan: what's wrong ?
Millie:nothing just waiting for someone to reply even though there is 6 hours time difference.
Calan: well I'm here don't look to upset were here for a wedding!
Millie: your right just really missing my boyfriend..
Calan: he will be there when you get back and you can talk to me about anything.
Cal smiles and gives me a nudge of reassurance
Calan: I'm here for you.
We both walk from the fountain slowly towards the tables that my cousin and family are on smiles from cals mum comes towards me.
Millie: what are we doing today everyone?
Calan goes and sits on to a table with his mum chatting about something I can't hear exactly all I see is Calan turn bright red like a tomato.
Konrad: hey mill me and my mum and the kids are all going to the small pool are you coming?
Millie: I don't know what my mum is doing maybe I'll see you later?
Konrad sure see you at dinner.
Calan walks over to me smiling and stands next to me.
Millie's mum: Millie do you want to stay with Calan today?
Millie: sure.
Millie and Calan both walk out of the reception towards the big pool

4 hours later...

I walk back to the hotel room sinking into my bed waiting for my sister to have a shower I finally get my turn and walk into the steamy room and slowly get into the shower a couple of minutes later I step out of the bathroom to
Calan his brother and mum looking petrified sat on my mums bed I slowly hide behind the door of the wardrobe.

Ali: Dean was throwing everything he could my phone is smashed completely I can't even see my screen.
Millie's mum: that's terrible he had been drinking all day and didn't have anything to eat I think it is the sun that got to his head.
Ali: I have never seen him like that the whole time we have been together.
I slowly hide behind the wardrobe in a towel and decide what to wear as everyone in the room stares at me.
I wondered what was going on and  so I questioned what happened but nobody answers everyone in the room fell silent and was in shock so I left the room and entered the bath room and the last voice I heard was.
Ali: do you think we can stay her for a few days until he calms down?...

_______________________________
Hey guys this chapter was pretty short even me adding to it and improving and I will be further editing as I only update chapters that have been edited and up to  my standards otherwise I will not publish them.
Ali - this is Calan's mum and will be a main part to the story
Millie's mum: well my mum that I also might call mum or Deana.
Sophie: Millie's sister
Dean- Ali's boyfriend and he is being a dad to Calan and his brother
Elliot- Calan's brother.
These are all the main people of the cast and there will be many more to be further introduced and get to know from my pov thank you for reading and accepting that it is a short chapter and the others will be longer I promise !