Chapter 12

It's been a few days since Fuyuhiko was put into the hospital. Almost people were going on about not trusting him and blah blah blah, which I do understand, but something inside me wanted to keep him around a bit longer if he gets better. It might be hard to gain the trust back, but I do really hope something works out.

I finally decided to get out of bed after laying there for a while, I wasn't feeling the best after everything, but I was quite hungry. I headed out to the restaurant, and of course everyone was already there, well everyone except Fuyuhiko. I was wondering if anyone heard anything about him, so I decided to ask the crowd.

"Hey guys, have you heard anything about how Fuyuhiko is doing?" I asked the bunch of them, them Hiyoko stepped forward.

"Why do you want to know anything about him, he's insane" she stated very boldly.

"Well I just wanted to know, he didn't kill her himself did he?" I could tell that Hiyoko wasn't too impressed with what I said.

"Just shut up, no one invited you" she hissed. I shot her a smile, nodded, then walked away gracefully, then grabbed some food. I sat down at the table that Fuyuhiko and I normally sit at, it felt lonely, but after a few moments someone walked into the restaurant.

"FUYUHIKO!" I shouted rushing over to him.
"Your okay?!" I smiled then hugged the small boy. I knew people were watching and judging but I didn't really care. I want to give him a second chance, he's really important to me..do I really like him?

We sat down at the table and started talking, it was nice to finally have someone back, someone who meant a lot to you. We both ate something, but I did feel eyes burn though my back. I knew people weren't going to like this, but I didn't really care at all. After all, I am pretty darn stubborn.

"So how are you feeling" I asked noticing he had a eye patch.

"I'm feeling pretty good, just a bit of pain" I nodded, than pointed at his eye patch.

"Not gonna lie, that's pretty cool looking" I giggled a little, then he sorta smiled back, more like a smirk.

"Well...you may think I'm insane.." I gathered my courage, I really wanted to tell him.
"I did actually feel lonely when you were gone.." I said a little more softly knowing people are watching.

He looked away, but I did notice a bit of red on his face and ears. "I um..felt a little lonely too" he didn't bother looking back, but then I felt my face heat up a bit as well. I laughed a bit.

"Your not the best at sappy stuff are you?" I asked the boy in front of me. He just shook his head. I mean you wouldn't think a yakuza would be into the cute sappy stuff.

"Anyways I'm gonna go for a walk, wanna come with?" I ask, then he finally turns his head to face me.

"I have nothing better to do." He stands up and we both head out of the restaurant. I don't really know where I'm heading, but I guess I'm just walking around.

"I think I pissed some people off" I said to break the silence.

"And why is that?" Fuyuhiko asks while walking beside me.

"Well this morning I asked if anyone knew if you were okay, and some people got really mad. A bunch of them don't seem to like you." He just continued walking in silence for a moment, and I followed.

"I get that.." he replied quietly, looking down at the ground while walking.

"But don't worry, you have me still!" I tried to brighten up the mood a little. He just nodded, and continued walking. We walked for a few minutes in silence.

"You don't trust me...do you?" He asked me, while finally looking over to face you.

"I do" I replied.  "Why wouldn't i" I grinned at the boy and continued walking. He still seemed a bit off, but this was the time I could make my move, and no one else was around. I quickly grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers. He just looked down at our hands together, his eyes widened, and his face was red. He just looked forward and continued walking, I could catch some moments where i saw him glaring, but I just laughed it off. His hand was quite small, but so was mine, so it was alright.

"Don't forget you have me to talk to" I smiled over at him, his face was still red, but I found it cute.

"Your cute when your blushing" I laughed, but that statement just made his blush even more.

"D-don't call me cute" he replied with a stutter. I laughed and continued walking side by side with him. These feelings weren't feelings of friendship..I guess I do have a thing for Fuyuhiko..but what's wrong with that right!

"Sooo wanna come to my cottage, I have a mini DVD player and tv, so we could watch a movie" I asked Fuyuhiko and he just nodded. I brought him to my cottage, then we both got comfy on the bed. I started a movie that he picked, but we both weren't really interested in the movie.
I was staring at our hands, which were still interlocked, and he was staring at me. I could see him in the corner of my eye. My face felt hot, but I just smiled.

"You know staring isn't nice" I joked, while looking over at him.

"I wasn't staring" he grinned. I just nodded and laughed a little.

"Surrreee" I reply extending the work. We continued on in the silence, but I couldn't get how much I missed him off of my mind, I don't know what I would of done if he died. I gathered a bunch of courage, then when I was ready I turned and latched my arms around him. My eyes were watery.

"I missed you so much" I sobbed into his neck, then I felt his arms go around me slowly.

"I missed you as well" he responded. It felt nice to be so close to him, he was warm, and pretty darn comfy. I let go after a while, I didn't want to, but it would of gotten more awkward.

"I'm sorry" I looked down, I did feel a bit embarrassed for being such a baby.

"It's fine" he laughed. "It was nice I guess" he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back, then we continued to watch the movie before he left.

________________________________
Published: June 13 2019
Words: 1133

Author note:
Finally a more sappy and cute chapter! This was pretty fun to write so I hope you enjoyed it. I'm gonna do more chapters like this, and actually get into more cute stuff! If you have any suggestions then feel free to comment them. I also wanna thank you for all the love and support on this story, it's made me wanna continue! Anyways I'll try to post more lol