Leap{Chapter XX}

Kamora Gray
Friday
I was so surprised by May's offer for me to come live with her. I didn't want this to happen but it did anyway. I knew someway and somehow I was going to have to pay her back in the future.

I admit she was sweet for helping me out and all but I didn't want help from anybody because it always felt like I was adding extra weight.

It was hard to sleep because I just kept tossing and turning I didn't know what it would be like for me to come and stay with her. The next morning I got up for work and faced another miserable day, it was kind of getting old because I was tired of Nadia little childish ass games.

Kj told me he was outside and I went downstairs. When I got into the car he looked so happy to see me. If he didn't do anything else he always made sure to keep a smile on his face when he saw me.

"What's good? You look tired you straight?" He asked

"Nah I'm just tired of this job it's starting to really work my nerve" I replied with a little aggravation in my voice

"Just think about what this will all lead to, just stay patient" he told me

I didn't say anything I just took in what he said and just closed my eyes until we reached the diner. He parked the car out front and before I got out the car he stopped me and asked me was I free on Saturday.

"Yeah I won't be doing anything" I said

"Well how about I come scoop you and we slide somewhere" he suggested

"Okay I'm cool with that but I might not be at that apartment anymore. I'll be with a friend until further notice" I replied

"Why? What's going on? Never mind just text me when you get a chance but I'll holler at you later" he said

I got out the car and walked into the diner. At least I had something to look forward to instead of stressing about being a burden and trying to find a apartment ASAP.

I clocked in and made sure I took a picture of me clocking in because I was trying my hardest to beat Nadia at her own game.

I was tired of her disrespecting me so I had to make sure she couldn't do anything else to me.

Throughout the day everything was going fine until I walked over to the kitchen window to grab a customers meal and brought it to them but the customer told me it was the wrong meal.

Then I realized that Nadia switched the tags with the orders on it. It was embarrassing but I ended up fixing it. I just wanted to slap the fuck out of her and just tell her to cut the childish foolishness out.

Knowing her she'll probably pull the victim card and I had no time for that because I couldn't afford to lose this job...LITERALLY.

I was having a hard time feeding myself so losing my job was definitely not in my agenda.

Later that night when the day was far from over I was about to clock out but I saw that Nadia left her tables dirty.

I was pissed because everybody was damn near gone and it was only the boss so I just decided to be the bigger person and clean off the tables.

I was going to call her phone so she could hear what I had to say. I was outside waiting for Kj when I called her, she surprisedly picked up and I ripped her a new one.

"I know exactly what the fuck you be doing!!! Why you being childish? I already told you that what we had is over so I don't understand what the fuck is your problem!!! You acting like a teenager in high school with the whole sabotaging games!! BITCH THIS AIN'T MEAN GIRLS!!!! I'm not Cady and you're not Regina! At least explain to me how you didn't return my calls and left me to be a mess then when I finally pick up the broken pieces and move on. You decide to fuck with me over and over again like what's the point? Please tell me I'm dying to know how you see this!!!" I asked her