Something wicked is coming. Enter Juri Han

The Fanfiction begins with a warm Christmas song.

4 years after Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter II fanfiction series

The shrewd moneylender and loanshark Juri Han walks to her office after leaving a trail of many defeated opponents behind.

Juri: It took a while to recover my optimal physical form after giving birth to my daughter, but it's like it never happened. After successfully transfer all the funding from S.I.N. to many offshore companies, I dare to say that neither S.H.I.E.L.D., D.S.O. or the I.R.S. or any letter on the alphabet ever saw a dime of either S.I.N. nor my family's holdings. But my family's a bunch of wusses. After changing Hyo Sonn's bottles and diapers two weeks per month for two years, I decided to give support to the house. Future Hyo Sonn did me a favor saving Batroc from me. Now I get my freedom while he takes care of the little twerp.

Still remember it. A beautiful dream turned into nightmare.

Flashback

Juri: Yeobo, would you still love me, even when i get fat?

Two years later, Juri began to realize of the difficult life of a mother

(It reads like Manga)

Flashback ends.

Juri: I kinda liked the fact that Batroc was always a trustworthy and faithful dog. But I cannot be seized still. (angered) If Batroc or anyone else thought that having a child would hinder my fun, Think again!!

When she arrives to her business, some beggars ask her some money

Beggar: Give a quarter for a poor, young lady.
Juri: Do I look like a charity, old man? Find someone that vouch for you for good credit history or Martial Arts training. Then we'll talk.

She smashes the door on her way in

Juri thinking:
Many people had it easy. Loving parents, happy marriages, long uninteresting lives. It must be nice. But only if you stop trying to change the world and live in it. My parents were idealistic goody two-shoes that paid the price by stepping up for the little man against a crime giant like Shadaloo. Despite the fact I had a husband and daughter, I'm empty. I forget my problems by fighting everyone who's against me. As a loan shark, I got the chance to rough up people whom I deemed not fit to pay up the interest willingly. I offer them payment alternatives, but some people like to fight off their debt. I offer them that chance. Fight me and your debt is cut 50%. Beat me and you got a clean slate with me. I hone my skills while offer the people a chance to pay up their debts. No one have beaten me in my new line of business, besides my soon to be ex-husband Batroc, that is.