Redemption

Juri awakens in her bedroom.

Juri: AAH! Am I back in my bedroom?

Then she opens the windows of her room into the streets

Juri: I'm still alive! It's Christmas morning. I haven't missed it!  I didn't kick the bucket yet! I was granted yet another chance!!

Happy music

Juri jumps and dances

Juri:  HAHAHAHA!! YOU CAN SOCK IT, PHANTOM BISON!!!

Juri places her hand on her cheeks

Juri: I'm light as a feather and giddy as a schoolgirl on a One Direction concert!!! WHOO!!!! I don't know what I must do!!!

She goes to the her wardrobe and dresses up as a teenage winter airhead/manga Christmas girl.

Juri: I have a good feeling about today. They're gonna be so surprised. It's time to start anew. Oh, so much to do, so little time! What a wonderful day!!!

She leaves her bedroom, but she returns to it briefly seeing herself in the mirror.

Juri: Wait! I can't go out like this!

She rips the side of her skirt showing her leg

Juri: There. Now, that's better.

On her way to see Dopinder on the office she cross path with Apollo, Franziska and Foggy Nelson, still soliciting

Juri: Hey. You guys! Merry Christmas, friends. To one and all!!!
Apollo and Franziska: EEEK!!
Foggy Nelson: (afraid) What can we do you for?

Juri made a 45 degree bowing

Juri: Keuriseumaseu jal bona(merry Christmas). I'm sorry about my misbehavior yesterday. In fact I have something for you. While the food drive is over, I still wish to help with the the education and scholarship funding. Ok? (She hands down 20 American gold eagles)
Apollo: Whoa!!
Foggy: That's around 2000 dollar each. Oh, no!
Juri: What? Not enough? Well then (she hands down 50 British old gold sovereigns to Apollo). This was from a slush S.I.N. Safety deposit  box, here in New Metro City. After Seth's death I extracted everything. But I think it must return to the people needed.

Franziska questioned her intentions

Franziska: Are you high? What are you into?
Juri: What?! Still Not enough?! You drive a hard bargain, Miss Von Karma. Here you go. (She handed down an unblocked thumbdrive with a Zenny cryptocurrency Address) 120,000 British pounds's worth in Zenny and not a penny more. And a many back payments will be included. I want to see Scholarships for Harlem kids in Horizon High and Syracuse Universities. Got it?
Apollo: We... We don't know what to say to such generosity --