Nervous

-John's POV-

I woke up early, trying not to wake Alex, and went to the nursery making sure that everything was ready. I went to make breakfast for both of us, which consisted of two waffles, mine with nutella and strawberries and Alex's with peanut butter and banana. Once I was done I served the juices but dropped one of the cups and went to look for it. That's when I felt a slap on my butt. I jumped and noticed Alex (still looking at my butt).
"Lex! Y-you scared me!" I said slightly flustered.
"Not my fault you have such a sweet ass" He said, as if it was a total obvious reason. He started to put his arms around my waist and I, instinctively, wrapped mine around his neck. He started kissing me passionately, and ovbiously I kissed back. Then he started kissing my neck leaving red and purple marks that, I knew by experience, will last a few days.
"A-alex, the food... c-cold" I tried to form a sentence but moans escaped my lips as he nibbled and bit my sweet spot.
"I prefer to eat you" he said as he stopped and went to eat. At this moment I was blushing furiously. We both sat down to eat, Alex with a victorious grin and me with my head hung low blushing.
"Hey babe..." I said gaining his attention.
"Hm?" He responded paying attention while eating.
"You have something to do today?" I said already used to him saying yes and leaving.
"Not actually... I was thinking to stay here with you" I was surprised he didn't make plans for his days off.
"Well can I meet you in the spare room?" I ask while walking to the sink to wash my plate.
"Sure" He was taking his time eating so I went upstairs to check on the new nursery. I KNOW I'VE CHECKED IT ENOUGH, IM NERVOUS OK?!

-Alex P.O.V-

I wonder what John wants to talk about, especially in the spare room. About 15 minutes later I finished eating, washed my plate and made my way upstairs. I knocked on the door and recieved a 'come in' as an answer.

When I opened the door, I didn't expect to see the room decorated like some sort of nursery.

(A/N It's somewhat like this but without the crib and with lots of stuffies)

"John... What is this?" I'm truly confused at this point 'is he thinking in adopting? I'm definitely not ready for a chil-'
"No, I'm not thinking about adopting if that's what you're thinking..." I think he read my mind... He handed me a little pastel yellow notebook.
'Little space?'
~

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

450 words
Hey guys short chapter for now...
I'm trying to get to Alex being little as soon as I can so I think he might be little on the next chapter😬
As for now hope you guys like it💜
Thanks for reading😊💞

-JDF 👑❄