15 IT HURTS

The four of us had a blast talking to each other and really getting to know one another. It wasn't long before I leaned over and cuddled with Noah and he just looked at me and then touched my forehead. "Lee, we need to get her home it is starting to get close." "Ok, let's go." Once in the car I look at Noah "what is getting close." "Your shift it can be tonight or in a couple of days. Unfortunately, the next couple of days we are going to have to keep you close and at home." "No, I can't I have a game tomorrow." "Shelly we can't risk our secret." "I will be fine. If I start feeling pain, you can always take me home." "We will need to talk to Max."

Once we arrived at the Flynn's only to find out that in reality it is the pack house thus belonging to my dad. To help keep the secret the Flynn's pretended it was their house since my dad owned a small construction company. While the Flynn's were both Lawyers. Even though my mom was a Lawyer we lost her before the business really took off. I also found out that in reality were extremely wealthy, but my dad didn't want to spoil Brad and myself, so he preferred the lifestyle we were living. Now don't get me wrong Lee and Noah were not living high on the hog from our money his parents had their own. So, that is why they had what they had.

Once we arrived home Noah explained why we came home early. He made a snide comment about me still wanting to play and how he thought I shouldn't be allowed to leave the house. I glared at him "just because I forgave you doesn't give you the right to tell me what to do." "You are my mate that gives me the right." I smirk "yeah but I am the Queen by birth so kiss my ass." I spun around and looked at every one "if one of you keeps me from playing, I swear I will sneak out and go. Oh, and before you try to give me an order, I swear I will never speak to anyone of you again. The Harvard, Tufts and BCU recruiters are coming back and I am not going to miss them."

My dad takes a deep breath "ok, but if you start to feel pain baby girl you have to let the boys bring you home. Plus, I am sending Steven to the game he is the pack doctor and if needed he can get you out of their easier." "Ok thanks." I glare at Noah and head up to my room closing and locking the door in his face. I hear him groan behind the door "Shelly baby please." "No, I am mad at you." I strip and pull on my skimpiest bikini since I know that the whole gang is coming over for a swim. Once I finished pulling on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt I head down to the pool where I know the guys are all hanging out. I look around the pool area and see Duncan, Tuppen, Lee, Lewis, Justin, Rosalie, Rebecca and a guy I didn't know. I smirk when I hear Justin yell "hey, Elle this is Tony a friend from school he was in the area, so we invited him over." Tony walks up to me as I set my stuff on my usual lounger and get ready to pull of my shirt. "So, your Flynn's girl?" I look at him "yep." I hear Noah say, "Hey Tony watch that is my girl your talking to right now." I smirk and pull off my shirt tossing it on the lounger. I notice Tony's eyes rake my body as I bend over and pull of my shorts.

I couldn't help but smirk when I hear Noah "Shelly what the fuck are you wearing?" Before I could answer I hear Duncan yell "Hell yeah, Evans boy do you look hot. Almost as good as you did at Flynn's party when you stripped." I threw my head back and laughed "Ah, Duncan you are to nice." I flop down onto my lounger and start rubbing in my sunscreen. "Shelly baby I asked you a question." "Oh, I figured you know what a bathing suit is so I didn't answer." As I lean up to ask for help with my back Tony steps up "here let me get your back." I smirk at Noah "sure thanks." I flop over onto my stomach and I soon feel his hands rubbing the lotion into my back "Ok Enough." I find myself being lifted up and thrown over Noah's shoulder. "Guys we will be back after I have a little talk with my girl here." "Noah put me down you overgrown Neanderthal." "Nope you are in so much trouble Shelly."

He walks me into the house and straight to our room closing and locking the door. Once inside he stalks to the balcony closing and locking the door before pulling the curtains closed. He then drops me on the bed. Flipping over I try to crawl away only to have Noah grab me flip me over pinning my hands over my head. "Now Shelly what in the hell do you think your doing allowing another man to touch you?" "I needed sunscreen on my back." I see his eyes turn black "you are ours. Yoda and I don't like other men touching you." "Why not he gave me a good massage?" Noah pushes his body against mine. "Fine, let me see if Rosalie will rub sunscreen on my back." I glare at him and next thing I know I growl "no your mine." "Exactly."