Oneshot 1

For Imtraaaaash AlekssWeeb Flooketsu
RielIsAnIdiot NightmarePL7 xoxMikaela101xox FriskDreemerPlayz1 basically any of my roblox friends lol also Quack is me and I like to be called they lol

Also, if you have roblox and are into Undertale and stuff, friend these guys! There names in the desc.

Also, the somewhat "double date" did happen xd

Lesbian Make out session too xd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swozq was hanging with Quack, Tiny, Fry, Sans, Shawty, Traaash, and Silver.

Swo had a secret. A big one too. She may or may not have a tiiiny (no joke) crush on Silver.

Okay, it wasn't tiny, it was humongous. Swo has fallen for the raven headed girl, with beautiful brown eyes. She couldn't stand her.

It was like whenever Swo saw her, she felt her non-existent soul leave her body.

Her palms somehow sweaty, and her knees shook slightly beneath her, as she felt her face grow redder each second she looked at Silver.

Quack, and basically everyone else but Silver knew she had a crush on her. It was quite obvious.

Quack wanted to get them together, so they tried to set up a date. Which eventually ended up as a double date, with Silver and Swo, Sans and Quack. It didn't go as planned, but Quack didn't care.

They actually sort've liked Sans, but don't tell him that lmao

But, this isn't about Quack (me) it's about a special pairing of Swo and Silver.

Swo and Silver hit it quite well, well enough to where they hung out a lot.

Quack was excited, yet jealous at the same time, one, because their ship had sailed, and two, Swo and Silver were somewhat ignoring them.

But, they shook it off and continued to try and help the "young couple".

Quack had dared Silver to kiss Swo, and so she did. Silver kissed her gently on the cheek, as Swo blushed in embarrassment.

Swo then turned her head to kiss Silver back on the cheek, but to be met with a soft pair of lips instead.

If blushing more was possible, then that's what happened to Swo. She blushed so much, her face, and her neck/throat was reddish pink.

Swo kissed back gently, as she wrapped her arms around the medium sized girl, lifting her head just a little bit so she could have more access to her lips.

Silver opened her mouth slightly and moaned as she felt a warm tongue slip into her mouth. She love the make out session she was having with Swo.

It was like heaven. An amazing dream coming to life. Deja vu triggered Silver as she remembered something like this happened in one of her many realistic like dreams.

They broke there kiss and hurriedly went to Swo's house, where Silver pinned Swo to the wall.

Swo blushed and moaned out Silver's name as she felt her self get incredibly horny.

Silver started to striptease Swo by slowly pulling of her tank top, showing her pink laced bra she had on underneath it.

Silver was about to take off her bra when..

Swo woke up.

"Dammit.." she muttered to herself

"I gotta stop having these dreams or karma's soon gonna kill me..."

Swo grunted as she noticed she was naked. And on something soft..., she looked beside her and found a sleeping Silver cuddling next to her.

Swo chuckled to herself as she snuggled Silver, pulling the soft, plushed blankets more on there naked bodies.

She kissed Silver's head and closed her eyes..

"Last night was fun" she thought to herself, as she then now remembered on what had happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it! Sorry for the sort of sin near the middle, did not plan for that to happen.

Well yeah. That was it xd

-Grace (idek anymore) out