cant take it anymore - 2

unedited theres alot of mistakes

it was about 7pm, and max was lying in her bed when she heard the sound of pebbles being hit against her window. 

lucas. she thinks, rolling her eyes as she gets up. what is he doing? 

"go away, luca-" she stops when she realizes its el, with a handful of small rocks. 

"finally," she says, dropping the rocks. 

"el..? whats up?" i ask, leaning out the window. she shrugs her shoulders. 

"lets go for a walk," 

max doesnt reply for a moment.

"okay," she agrees with a smile. she hops out of her window, landing on the group with an oof.

she scrambles to get up- embarrassed. el silently takes max's hand, intertwining their fingers and starting into the forest.

the two had been walking through the forest now, for about 10 minutes, holding hands. "almost there," el mumbles, gentle waves now coming into earshot. "what?" 

soon, they reached a small clearing, and there was a small stream, the moonlight making it sparkle in a pleasant, dazzling way.

"wow," max breathes, dumbfounded. "i know," el mumbles from beside her, smiling softly as she looks at max.

suddenly, el leaves max, letting go of her hand. she unties and takes off her red, dirty hightops and slips off her socks. max, slightly confused, watches as she first rolls up the legs of her overalls, then happily runs into the water.

"come on!"  

max jumps to kick off her shoes, 

el playfully splashes max, snickering. "oh, you wanna go?" max teases, splashing her back. 

--

"you should have seen your face!" el laughs, and max admires her after their long water-fight. (what do u even call them idfk) "yours, too," max laughs along with her.

the two sat down onto a rock, pulling back on their socks & shoes. 

"that was fun," max admits, tying her shoelaces.

"yes," el agrees. "fun," she nods her head, now tying her shoes, too. they both finish fully putting on their shoes and sit there.

"pretty," el says, breaking the silence. max turns her head to look at her, following her eyes to the stars.

instead of admiring the beautiful sky, or their surroundings- max admires the girl sitting behind her. it takes el a moment to realize the redhead had been staring at her. 

"max? are you okay? you look sick," el panics, frowning as she cups maxs cheek with her warm palm. max felt sick. 

max's eyes were glazed over with something el couldnt identify. "max?" she repeats when she doesnt get an answer- her eyebrows furrowing.

"el," max's eyes fall down to her lips, and she cant take it anymore. she leans forward and presses her lips against el's.

ew this is bad but im too lazy to edit it. also........... sorry this took so long to update. writing block owo uwu