I mean... year 4?

Sorry I haven't written in a while. Just spam my account with messages or comments to remind me to write 😂 thanks for being patient! ❤️
————————————————————
(Sorry I skipped a year.)

Year four:

I realize how amazing life is! Hero's and nature! I want to explore more! But my parents say don't leave the house without them knowing how long I am going out and where. I'm only four! I don't need to know that! Who is gonna hurt a four year old anyways......

——- change of setting - in the city in the dark ——-

Who is that? He looks scary? He has a long mask and long hair. He has a big sharp thing. Is he a villain?

Oh! He saw me!

"H- hi!"
"Who are yo- YOU ARE THOSE ANNOYING HEROS KID ARENT YOU? Deku and whatever his face is. I just remember Deku being reallllll annoying to big brother. He also helped kill him to! HA THIS IS MY LUCKY DAY! You can barely walk anyways you are what TWO BAHAHAHAH!"

*black* *darkness. Total darkness*

My eyes open.

It was just a nightmare. But.. it was scary!!!

MOMMYYYYYYYY!

"What's the matter hunny?"
"It's two in the morning go back to sleep you idiot."
"Mommy I had a nightmare!!"
"Oh I'm sorry! Tell me all about it. Let's go to the living room and have a glass of water"

So I told her everything. She sent me back to bed .

*midoriya and bakugou talking*

Hun. Wake up. Kachan seriously this is serious.

What?!

It's happening.

What is?

More of her quirk is activated.

You don't mean....

Yes I do. I think we are in lots of trouble.

———————
SPAM MY ACCOUNT IF IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH AND I HAVENT UPDATED AGAIN PLZZZZZZ!!!!!

Sorry for short chapter. I have volleyball tomorrow morning and it is 11:30 at night 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Happy pride month! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜