chap-2

avni: khadoos..

neil :kadwa karela

avni throws pillow at him he to throws pillow at her they started fighting like a tom and jerry..

avni: now stop it...she almost shouted...

neil: i am tried because of  you he was about to go to washroom to change avni pushed him and went inside and showed tongue to neil..i will see u later look....

avni comes out she sees neil too changed his dress...

neil jumps on the bed and while avni goes near to the bed..

neil: these is my bed you go and sleep on the couch..

Avni: dadi told me that i have right on every thing 

neil: these is my bed..so i am having right..

avni: shall i tell to dadi..

neil: no no you sleep on the bed i will sleep on the couch..

both slept..in the middle of the night avni hears some sounds she was soo scared that she sat on the bed neil was sleeping in the coach or pretending  to sleep....

avni looks at neil ..

Avni: i have to go near khadoos he will make fun of me shall i go near him or not..he is my husband right he has to save me..

neil was mentally laughing at seeing avni's situation but he acts like sleeping..

avni gets down from bed goes near neil and tries to wake him up but he was not waking..

avni : neil plz get up naa i am getting sacred her tear drop fall on his hand..

neil(in mind):i think i have scared her more 

he gets up 

avni: thank god you got up..

neil: what happened 

Avni: some sounds are coming i am sacred so you sleep with me in bed she says in one go.

neil: what??

avni: i said we both will sleep on  the bed..

neil : haa what??

avni: i mean i will explain you she holds his hands both goes near bed..she said you sleep these side i will sleep that's side..

neil: r u sure ??

avni: haa sure..both sleeps on the bed neil again on the scary sound avni listen it and covers her self with full duvet up to head and holds the pillow tightly..

while neil looks at her he was mentally smiling seeing her..