CHAPTER 2 - what happens now

Chapter 2

Tippis POV

there was a noise. Someone was coming towards me. I looked up, a man proberbly In his 40s, opened my cage door, I dared to move as I had no idea what was going on. He took me out and and placed me on his shoulder. Something happened, suddenly I felt warm and full I hadn't felt this way ever since I lost alison. I knew he was the one.

Byrons POV

Straight away I felt like I had a connection, this bird was everything I needed. It began to talk 'hey' it said as my face was growing from the confusion and shockness, 'I'm Tippi'

'Hi Tippi' I said, not knowing what was going to happen next 'I'm byro.. Very unexpected Tippis beak moved closer to mine cutting off my words, his feathers brushed my cheek as and his tiny claws digged into my fingers. His breath was building up on my cheeks.

Tippis POV

'I know this has escalated fast but I want you, I need you'. How could a bird be suddenly in love with a man? Questions where drilling through my head, but it felt right. Byron plunged apon me and stuck his tounge down my beak. This was going to be a long night...

*the next morning*

Byrons POV

I woke up with a smile on my face, I looked over and there was Tippi, the love of my life. But not soon later reality hit me. the kids where coming home from there sleepovers soon,there a feathers everywhere, I need to tidy up.

Tippis POV

I woke up to a worried Byron and was a tiny bit confused. Why did he looked so sad? 'Tippi you need to leave' I didn't know what was going on. 'The kids are coming home soon, no one can know about this' .

I quickly left leaving Byron behind, I wish I could stay, but to keep are relationship safe I couldn't.