Nightmare NSFW

This chapter will have two nightmares. First Jaiden's then James' separated by a line _____. They will be told in their POVs

*WARNING NSFW*

Jaiden-->

The darkness of a dream can wash over you when you first open your eyes. Most people have pleasantness in their nightmares like a monster, or naked at school. I wasn't most people.

However, this may not be a nightmare.

I woke up in front of my childhood house, a small one story yellow house with a red roof. Though no grass, there wasn't a single weed in my lawn. Just dirt, it was sad to a normal person but to me, that was home. I start walking across my yard looking around, my house seemed to be the only thing recognizable. Everything else around the property line was a blur, as if my mind was trying to block out everything that had happened in that neighborhood...

My feet began to sink into the dirt, pulling me down. I tried to move my feet, but my body wouldn't budge. It was as if I had no control over my body, but I was aware of the danger. I began to sink until it got to my waist, then suddenly I stopped. I watched my father come out of the house. I wanted to yell for help, but the words couldn't be uttered. He walks down our walkway and turns towards the car. Mustering all the strength I had I was able to talk.

Jaiden: h-help

It barely came out as a whisper, but it was audible. My fathers head spun 180 degrees, but his body was still facing the car. The rest of his body soon turns as well and he begins walking towards me. He then began to pick up speed, I wanted to hold my arms out to grab him, but it was no use. As he grew nearer I felt relieved, until he began to pull his leg back as if to kick. He pulled his right leg back and kicked me square in the nose, it stung like hell but no blood drew. He then bent over and his face was an inch from mine. One word was all he said, but if words could kill...I'd be dead.

Mr Animations: Disgrace

He then leaned back and walked backwards back to his car, he even opened the door backwards. As soon as he got into the car, a figure got out of the car on the opposite side.

It was James.

I wasn't sure whether to feel relieved or terrified, considering what had happened with my father. The car drove away and became blurry as it exited the driveway.

James: Hey Jai Jai

That nickname...oh God no!

James began to walk towards me drawing out a small blade. He began to twirl the cold blade on his right index finger. James' face seemed to change, going from his own face...to Josh's. (To be later described). It then settled on James'. James bent down becoming almost eye level with me. His face was emotionless as he stared into my eyes. He thin let out a small chuckle and smirked.

James: You know the drill.

I didn't want to, but my arms began to move themselves. I began to take off my purple top, I felt cold tears fall down my cheek but my eyes weren't watery. James then took the shirt out of my hand and tossed it to the side. My arms went to the side of my body as James looked at my breasts. Using the small knife, he dragged the cold blade across my cheek.

James: Allow me princess

He takes his knife and cuts a strand off my bra. Then he drags the nice across my chest with the blade towards him. He then cuts the second strand off, and lets my bra fall. He takes the knife and stabs it into the ground.

James: We won't need that now won't we princess.

James then grabs my left breast squeezing it firmly. He lifts it up and lets it drop, jiggling. He smiles and grabs my right breast, doing the same. He then unbuckled his pants and pulled out his dick.

James: Princess. It's your turn.

I look up to look at his face, but he covers my eyes with his hand.

Josh: Uh uh uh, no peeking.

I then close my eyes as I begin to suck his dick. I felt more tears escape my cheeks, as I bob my head. The worst day of my whole life, being relived with a different man. I keep bobbing my head, swirling my tongue around his shaft to try to quicken his release. I feel both my breasts being groped but I dare not open my eyes. Whether it was James face of Josh's, I didn't want to see.

I feel his release enter my mouth. I try to spit it out but I couldn't. It just sat in my mouth, my body then swallows the disgusting liquid. I open my eyes and see Josh.

Josh: Thata girl. Way to make me proud.

Underneath the sand I can feel something grabbing my leg.

Josh: Oh before I go

He then grabs his blade and stabs me in the gut.

Josh: Tell the new guy I said "hello"

_____________James' Nightmare__________

Greeeeeeeeeeaaaaat. Her house. I can tell by the living room. The walls being uncomfortably pink and yellow, while the furniture was plain oak. The color scheme was the just awful, he could remember all the times he asked her to change it after he moved in, but all she wanted from him in her house was for him to be in her.

A sex addict who never got what she wanted. Looking back I couldn't understand why I loved her, how? I wanted to get up, but I couldn't it didn't help I could tell what was happening. I was reliving Cassidy's affair. Something, felt off though. The walls didn't have Cassidy's regular pictures of her dog Joker, instead there were pictures of exotic birds.

Although unusual, the biggest change was the picture above the television. It was a Golden Play button from YouTube, but it wasn't mine nor Cassidy's. It was Jaiden's. How could that be possible. I got up off the couch and inspected the room, the pictures...they were of me and Jaiden. This wasn't Cassidy's place.

It was Jaiden's.

That means...

I quickly ran upstairs. At the top of the stairs I could here moaning coming out of the master bedroom. I knew what was happening wasn't real, but my legs began to shake. I slowly walked towards the master bedroom, and the moaning got louder. I stand in front of the door and listen. It wasn't Cassidy, her voice was too high pitch for that to be her.

I slowly opened to door to see Jaiden, being fucked doggystyle by a blindfolded man. As he slammed her bare ass, Jaiden moaned and grabbed her left breast closing her eyes.

I stood there in complete shock, unable to move. Jaiden opens her eyes and smiles.

Jaiden: Guess *moan* you had it *moan* cuuuuming

The blindfolded man slams into her her all the way, making her boobs jiggle. He then falls back and takes off his blindfold.

Man: Hey little brother, guess you should've tapped this while you had the chance.

Jaiden: I still have another round in me

Jaiden then walks over to me, and places a hand of my chest. I then feel her fingers dig into my chest, pushing through my skin. She then grabs my heart and rips it out of my chest, and places it in my hand. She then wraps her hand around mine and squeezes my heart. I feel the heart ache pain as she finally lets go. My brother gets out of the bed and takes my heart out of my hand.

Brother: Enjoy.

He takes my heart and throws it outside. Jaiden then takes my hand and leads me to the bed, I pull away and make my way towards the door but it was locked. Jaiden then jumps on me and rapes me. She then forces me to cum inside her.

After she's finished I turn over, not wanting to look at her.

Jaiden: Thanks for the child support, baby.

_______________________________________

*I'M SO SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE NSFW BUT THERE WILL BE MORE IN THIS STORY, NOT A LOT THOUGH*