**✿❀ s c e n a r i o t h r e e ❀✿**

scenario three

ྃ࿐

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚★⋆。˚ ⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆

┊ ┊ ★⋆

┊ ◦

★⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚★

"We'll be doing a battle trial, much like what we did in the very beginning. It's basically the same thing, there'll be a team heroes and a team villains, and you'll be going against each other. The selection of the teams will be at random, please use an utilize your comrade's quirks to the best of your abilities to fulfill your mission. Villains, you're trying to keep the heroes away from a 'bomb' that you've planted inside a building, Heroes, you're trying to get a hold of the 'bomb' inside of the building before time's up. You'll be analyzed and monitored throughout the entire experiment, this is to show how much you have improved. Not only quirk wise, but how well you can communicate with your team members, how you handle under pressure, and how you come up with solutions to the obstacles you'll be facing. It's not about the winning or losing, but your teamwork abilities." All Might explained to the class, they all seemed excited. Ochako got partnered up with Izuku again, which they were both pretty excited about, and Diana looked at the name of her partner, looking around. She walked up to you, "Hi, it seems like I'm your partner." She smiled as she held up the name.