Toy Chica FNAF VR one shot

They all think I'm the sweet party girl. Well, they never know my looks always fool them I didn't think beauty could get me far but, boy was I wrong. I finished Making cupcakes with a "secret" ingredient. I headed down the hall to go give them to Jeremy.

I started flipping through the cameras while constantly trying to wind Puppet's music box. I saw Toy Chica she had some kind of tray. I couldn't see what was on it cause the camera's were in black and white. I waited patiently for the party gal to make her appearance in the office. Once she did I put the mask on to prevent her from jumpscaring me.

I got in the office but, he put mask on so all I saw was Freddy I put the cupcakes on the desk next to the Bonnie plushie before I left.

Once she was gone I saw a small pink tray next to the Bonnie plushie. I examined the cupcakes closely they were chocolate with vanilla frosting with reeces, sprinkles, strawberries, and cherrys on top. Thet looked fine to eat It been a long week Toy Chica was nice to me more than the others were so I didn't want to be rude. So I tried her cupcakes they were really good I managed to eat all of them they were very filling.

Soon as time went on for Jeremy he slowly fell asleep in the office getting Toy Chica to come back.

He was such a fool he actually ate them. I guess he didn't get trained to not accept our gifts like the others were. I slowly crept into the office and dragged him to the Parts And Service. I slowly stuffed him into the Bonnie suit before leaving and going back to my stage.